You know it's cold when...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You know it's cold when...

You go out for a ride and your water bottle freezes into a solid block of ice. I've had my water turn into an ice/water mixture before but last night when I was done it was solid. Rexburg in February is just not the best place to try and get in shape by riding a bike.

Originally posted by RC Vikings View Post
    You go out for a ride and your water bottle freezes into a solid block of ice. I've had my water turn into an ice/water mixture before but last night when I was done it was solid. Rexburg in February is just not the best place to try and get in shape by riding a bike.
    That is cold. I will be really impressed though if you ever tell us your nuts froze to the seat.

Comment

Originally posted by byu71 View Post
      That is cold. I will be really impressed though if you ever tell us your nuts froze to the seat.
      When it's that cold it's all about self preservation much like a turtle.

Comment

Originally posted by byu71 View Post
        Stuck? Stuck? Stuck!! AAAAH! Stuck!

Ralphie, don't leave me Ralphie! Come back!
        Dio perdona tante cose per un’opera di misericordia
        God forgives many things for an act of mercy
        Alessandro Manzoni

Knock it off. This board has enough problems without a dose of middle-age lechery.

pelagius

Comment

My measurement is always....

Do you feel your noise hairs freeze when you breathe in.

Comment

I might have a weather event happening in my office soon. The remotely controlled a/c in my end of the building is freezing me out. (You're picking up the tab on the wasted energy to freeze me out.) So I have a space heater keeping it manageable. (Oh yeah, and thank you for picking up the tab to run that as well.)

[YOUTUBE]zoyJk_S1V44[/YOUTUBE]

Comment

So one of my coworkers two offices down says he ran into the air conditioning guy downstairs. His response to the cold building? Well the boss was tired of hearing how warm it was down here, so the air conditioning is cranked up now.

Comment

Working...
              X