Addictive quality of the chile fruit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by YOhio View Post
    I was pwned? Must have missed it. I did see two people, one from New Mexico and one from Wyoming, making fun of Ohio. It was super cute.
    I was not making fun of Ohio. I was making fun of you and your buckeye sensibilities. You get more mennonite by the day.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by SCcoug View Post
        If you're ever in Taos, 5 Star Burger does the green chile burger and fried chile strips right.

IMG_4713.jpg

Comment

For the Slim Jim crowd: Duke’s Hatch green chile smoked sausage sticks are worth a try.

https://www.dukesmeats.com/smoked-sh...es/green-chile
          "What are you prepared to do?" - Jimmy Malone

"What choice?" - Abe Petrovsky

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Public View Post
            For the Slim Jim crowd: Duke’s Hatch green chile smoked sausage sticks are worth a try.

https://www.dukesmeats.com/smoked-sh...es/green-chile
            Kinda greasy
            Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

I miss John McClain and his passion for green chiles.

Comment

We buy this stuff at Sam's Club. Very tasty. I use it on a variety of things, but mainly with eggs.

"There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                  We buy this stuff at Sam's Club. Very tasty. I use it on a variety of things, but mainly with eggs.

I'll keep an eye out for it, but I haven't seen it. May be unique to the Provo store.
                  “Every player dreams of being a Yankee, and if they don’t it’s because they never got the chance.” Aroldis Chapman

Comment

Originally posted by falafel View Post
                    Kinda greasy
                    You say that like it’s a bad thing.
                    "What are you prepared to do?" - Jimmy Malone

"What choice?" - Abe Petrovsky

Comment

I know this says guacamole on it, but I don't really taste the avocado in it. It is mostly a tomatillo/green chile taste for me.

herdez-guacamole-salsa-med-57.jpg

I really like it and put it on a variety of things.

Comment

Originally posted by Copelius View Post
                        I'll keep an eye out for it, but I haven't seen it. May be unique to the Provo store.
                        This is good if you mix it with blue cheese dressing. But everything is good if you mix it with blue cheese dressing.

Comment

The last batch of green chile that I made was basically a perfection of my recipe that I've been tinkering with for several years. The thing that really took it to the next level was replacing some of the broth with beer (a nice balanced non-hoppy beer - I went with TF Brewing Ethereal). It really added to the depth of flavor in it.
                          As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
                          --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

John McClain's son has been married for nearly 11 years! yowza!
                            I'm like LeBron James.
                            -mpfunk

Comment

Originally posted by Copelius View Post
                              Found it. Good stuff.
                              “Every player dreams of being a Yankee, and if they don’t it’s because they never got the chance.” Aroldis Chapman

Comment

Working...
                              X