rivalry week traditions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rivalry week traditions

every game day eve throughout the season i throw up a car flag.. on game day i drive down to Lehi to pick up my buddy with 2, he adds a couple and we roll with 4.

Rivalry Week. I put up my 2 until the thursday. Gameday Eve. 4 flags.

i usually avoid all radio and sports tv as i don't like hearing about the rivalry from idiots.

as kickoff gets closer i get more and more intense.

i don't eat the morning of.

My tradition for rivalry week is to be highly unproductive at work.
    "They're good. They've always been good" - David Shaw.

Well, because he thought it was good sport. Because some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.

Comment

Originally posted by DrumNFeather View Post
      My tradition for rivalry week is to be highly unproductive at work.
      That is why I am glad that I am traveling for work this week. If I were in the office I would be highly unproductive.
      "Take it to the Bank"

Comment

Normally every Fri night before the game myself and 2 of my brothers plan an attack on my other brothers house in Murray who's a big Utah fan. We come up with something new each year.

Last year we plastered my Nephews truck in the driveway with that removable blue paint...we painted over 100 Y's on his truck. They laughed when they saw it and my nephew about had a coronary.

Every year it's become a tradition and for them to try and catch us in the act, but they have yet to do so.

This year we aren't going to do anything, because my brother is out of work and has been on edge lately, so we're probably going to do something to make him smile instead...short of Utah winning the game of course.

If the game is down at LES we find somewhere to tailgate and do a big shindig and get all the fixins for breakfast burritos.

If the game is at Rice Eccles, then typically I'll join my brother who's a Ute fan at some point and we'll tailgate with them...it's kinda funny to see the looks of Ute fans walking by us disgusted at the sight of BYU and U fans tailgating together.

This year I don't think I'll even dare to venture through the Guardsman Parking Lot just because of what I saw there prior to the TCU Game.
        Last edited by RockyBalboa; 11-18-2008, 06:58 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X