Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by UVACoug View Post
    I love wrestling. THat was awesome.

After FHE, me and my oldest daughter always turn on Monday Night Raw and watch it for 20-30 minutes. Pure entertainment and Becky Lynch is amazing.
    "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

Originally posted by Moliere View Post

After FHE, me and my oldest daughter always turn on Monday Night Raw and watch it for 20-30 minutes. Pure entertainment and Becky Lynch is amazing.
      This is shocking to me. I never would’ve guessed.
      Get confident, stupid
      -landpoke

Comment

Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
        This is shocking to me. I never would’ve guessed.
        If you listened to his podcast you wouldn’t be so surprised.
        "Friendship is the grand fundamental principle of Mormonism" - Joseph Smith Jr.

Comment

Becky Lynch is prego and is taking a leave from wrestling . Seth Rollins is the father. That baby is going to have the genes to be the greatest WWE wrestler of all time.
          "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

Becky Lynch is prego and is taking a leave from wrestling . Seth Rollins is the father. That baby is going to have the genes to be the greatest WWE wrestler of all time.
            Ha. EJ has a thing for a Becky Lynch.
            Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Working...
            X