Hello, Everybody!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello, Everybody!

I'm Dr. Nik. And I got really busy at work and then found that, mysteriously, the phoenix has risen out of the ashes that I didn't even know existed. So a big fat "hello" to everybody, especially gidget, who I don't know yet but who apparently plays well with others.
    Awesomeness now has a name. Let me introduce myself.

Hi Dr. Nik!

I still own you on NCAA '08. And you can't take that away from me...

Comment

Originally posted by Sizzle View Post
      Hi Dr. Nik!

I still own you on NCAA '08. And you can't take that away from me...
      By one lousy interception. That's it. You wait until I get the time to advance us a week or two.

Comment

Originally posted by nikuman View Post
        I'm Dr. Nik. And I got really busy at work and then found that, mysteriously, the phoenix has risen out of the ashes that I didn't even know existed. So a big fat "hello" to everybody, especially gidget, who I don't know yet but who apparently plays well with others.
        I thought you were dead.
        A man who views the world the same at fifty as he did at twenty has wasted thirty years of his life. - Mohammad Ali

Comment

Originally posted by CJF View Post
          I thought you were dead.
          Yeah I heard you ate some Fugu livers to show your manliness.
          "Nobody listens to Turtle."
          -Turtle
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Surfah View Post
            Yeah I heard you ate some Fugu livers to show your manliness.
            Fugu livers would have downright tasty and healthy in comparison to my last couple of months at work.

Of course, in this economy, I am not complaining.

Comment

Originally posted by CJF View Post
              I thought you were dead.
              It was embarassment after getting worked by me on NCAA 08. Don't let his "only lost by 1 INT" fool you... I was well on my way to domination when McKnight got hurt and I had to roll with my 2nd string RB. I'm going to be even more unstoppable this next season. Looking forward to playing Niku in the BCS Championship game again this year.

Comment

It was embarassment after getting worked by me on NCAA 08. Don't let his "only lost by 1 INT" fool you... I was well on my way to domination when McKnight got hurt and I had to roll with my 2nd string RB. I'm going to be even more unstoppable this next season. Looking forward to playing Niku in the BCS Championship game again this year.
                Don't let the 300+ yards passing and 200+ yards rushing that I had deceive you - Sizzle was a defensive juggernaut.

Comment

Don't let the 300+ yards passing and 200+ yards rushing that I had deceive you - Sizzle was a defensive juggernaut.
                  I got the stop when it counted. You need to diversify son... you were Holliday and nothing else.

Comment

I got the stop when it counted. You need to diversify son... you were Holliday and nothing else.
                    That's cuz you couldn't stop Holliday. If your linebacker hadn't made a video-game-unbelievable-cheap play, Holliday would have walked in untouched. Again.

Did I mention he is back for his senior year?

Comment

That's cuz you couldn't stop Holliday. If your linebacker hadn't made a video-game-unbelievable-cheap play, Holliday would have walked in untouched. Again.

Did I mention he is back for his senior year?
                      He only made the video-game like move because I was ALL over that route. You knew throwing that pass was a mistake when you made it because I was right there.

By the way, McKnight is only a Jr, so you have two more years to deal with his explosiveness!

FIGHT ON!!!

Comment

He only made the video-game like move because I was ALL over that route. You knew throwing that pass was a mistake when you made it because I was right there.

By the way, McKnight is only a Jr, so you have two more years to deal with his explosiveness!

FIGHT ON!!!
                        Did anyone draft Broderick Green? ....because he is leaving SC, bummer.

oh, well, plug in another 5 start and move on.
                        Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
                          Did anyone draft Broderick Green? ....because he is leaving SC, bummer.

oh, well, plug in another 5 start and move on.
                          Must be nice. Then again if we could convince the Coaches Circle to contribute to players then the Cougars could compete with Southern Cal!
                          -Turtle
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Surfah View Post
                            Must be nice. Then again if we could convince the Coaches Circle to contribute to players then the Cougars could compete with Southern Cal!
                            stop calling it southern cal.
                            Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
                              stop calling it southern cal.
                              I did that for you.
                              -Turtle
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...