Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post

These cookies always hit
    My go to. We have leftover Cadbury mini cream eggs and my kids want to wrap this cookie dough around them to see what happens. It'll be this weekend's experiment.

Comment

• Originally posted by USUC View Post

My go to. We have leftover Cadbury mini cream eggs and my kids want to wrap this cookie dough around them to see what happens. It'll be this weekend's experiment.
      I did that last week with the fake Mrs. Field's recipe from ol' creekster, except I take Surfah's hack and blend the oats up first. That recipe is my family's favorite, but I admit I haven't made these other ones.
      Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by falafel View Post

I did that last week with the fake Mrs. Field's recipe from ol' creekster, except I take Surfah's hack and blend the oats up first. That recipe is my family's favorite, but I admit I haven't made these other ones.
        How'd they turn out? Did the egg stay within the cookie or did it all run out like a mini volcano?

Comment

• This is fun. I started a cookie recipes thread in 2009 and 15 years later my daughter makes a living making up cookie recipes. Life is an adventure.
          "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
          "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
          "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by USUC View Post

How'd they turn out? Did the egg stay within the cookie or did it all run out like a mini volcano?
            Ours didn’t break, but we had a fairly thick layer of cookie dough around it.
            Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
              This is fun. I started a cookie recipes thread in 2009 and 15 years later my daughter makes a living making up cookie recipes. Life is an adventure.
              If she uses the Neiman-Marcus one and I don’t get credit…so help me!
              Get confident, stupid
              -landpoke

Comment

• Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post

If she uses the Neiman-Marcus one and I don’t get credit…so help me!
                It is really effed up that they charged her $250 for the recipe!!!!
                As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
                --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

• Originally posted by falafel View Post

I finally made these last night. I kind of experimented with size, time., temperature, and convection. I first made the cookies about 2 in. balls and cooked at 350 no convection. The outer edges got brown while the centers were still too uncooked for my taste.

The next tray was small so I made 4 larger cookies (2.5 in.) and cooked them at 350 with convection for12 min I think. The end result was too big and too uncooked in the middle.

Finally landed on 1.5 in balls (with a small scoop) on a light aluminum baking sheet at 350 with convection for 8-9 minutes. Smaller cookie, so the undercooked center is reduced. Has a very good balance between crispy edges with a chewy center. The smaller size gives you more portioning options. ????

Anyway, my wife and girls loved them, and so did a bunch of kids in their classes I guess. Seems inevitable that it will replace the CUF oatmeal cookie recipe I’ve been using for 10 years.

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Working...
                  X