No announcement yet.

This.Is.Awesome.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is a hit. I'm still laughing. Everyone I show it to starts cracking up.
    "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

THis is still funny.
      "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

I know Valentines day is over, but Mothers day is just around the corner. Order now, guys.

[YOUTUBE]gw1g2yKxb0I[/YOUTUBE]

Comment

Originally posted by Art Vandelay View Post
          I know Valentines day is over, but Mothers day is just around the corner. Order now, guys.

[YOUTUBE]gw1g2yKxb0I[/YOUTUBE]
          Mildly amusing, not awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by wuapinmon View Post
            No Walmart clown funny, I agree. However, the name alone puts it in the definitely amusing category.

Comment

No Walmart clown funny, I agree. However, the name alone puts it in the definitely amusing category.
              I reckon this board could come up with a still innocent-sounding and better-yet-filthier name than "Tiddy Bear" in a couple of hours.

Comment

I reckon this board could come up with a still innocent-sounding and better-yet-filthier name than "Tiddy Bear" in a couple of hours.
                Fashion him after the Hanna-Barbara character and call it the "Boob-oo"

Everything in life is an approximation.

http://twitter.com/CougarStats

Comment

Unfortunately, going to the website, it appears that they've retired the "tiddy bear" name and changed everything over to "snuggle strap."

Sell-outs

Comment

I was mildly aroused.
                    "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
                    "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
                    - SeattleUte

Comment

Originally posted by Northwestcoug View Post
                      I was mildly aroused.
                      No, you weren't.

Comment

No, you weren't.
                        Um, OK, I guess I wasn't...
                        "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
                        "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
                        - SeattleUte

Comment

[YOUTUBE]1ycoXiEDBZk[/YOUTUBE]

Comment

[YOUTUBE]1ycoXiEDBZk[/YOUTUBE]
                            My dad would say that that child needs her backside paddled at least once a day whether the parents thinks she needs it or not because more likely than not, she does.

I'd probably agree with him

Comment

Fantastic commercial and a good enough marketing strategy, I might give this a try.

[YOUTUBE]ZUG9qYTJMsI&feature=share[/YOUTUBE]
                              Last edited by Art Vandelay; 04-18-2012, 02:50 PM.

Comment

Fantastic commercial and a good enough marketing strategy, I might give this a try.

[YOUTUBE]ZUG9qYTJMsI&feature=share[/YOUTUBE]
                                They ripped off the church's tagline, but looks like a great idea. I hate paying $12.49 or whatever for four blades (or whatever it costs--I went electric a couple of years ago).
                                "Seriously, is there a bigger high on the whole face of the earth than eating a salad?"--SeattleUte
                                "The only Ute to cause even half the nationwide hysteria of Jimmermania was Ted Bundy."--TripletDaddy
                                This is a tough, NYC broad, a doctor who deals with bleeding organs, dying people and testicles on a regular basis without crying."--oxcoug
                                "I'm not impressed (and I'm even into choreography . . .)"--Donuthole
                                "I too was fortunate to leave with my same balls."--byu71

Comment

Working...
                                X