SUMMON Albums

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SUMMON Albums

Creekster had the idea to collect the "Summon ___" photos into an album for quick reference. As creekster's devotee, I did so on my profile. For whatever reason, lurkers can't see the albums, so you have to be logged in. Look to the bottom right of the page.

http://www.cougaruteforum.com/album.php?u=8

You can link directly from the album to a post:

How's that for self-referentiality?
    "More crazy people to Provo go than to any other town in the state."
    -- Iron County Record. 23 August, 1912. (http://chroniclingamerica.loc.gov/lc...23/ed-1/seq-4/)

Originally posted by Solon View Post
    Creekster had the idea to collect the "Summon ___" photos into an album for quick reference. As creekster's devotee, I did so on my profile. For whatever reason, lurkers can't see the albums, so you have to be logged in. Look to the bottom right of the page.

http://www.cougaruteforum.com/album.php?u=8

You can link directly from the album to a post:

How's that for self-referentiality?
    And if you click on the thumbnail, you can link to the full-size image:

Thanks, Solon!
    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
    "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

And for the record, I will never respond to this one:

Yuck.
      "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
      "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
      "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

BTW, they'll only show up if you're logged in.
        "More crazy people to Provo go than to any other town in the state."
        -- Iron County Record. 23 August, 1912. (http://chroniclingamerica.loc.gov/lc...23/ed-1/seq-4/)

Comment

Thank you for not including the Summon HFN with the creepy pedo-Donald ride.
          Get confident, stupid
          -landpoke

Comment

I kinda hoped this image would have been used for mine. But I suppose this is sorta like the whole you can't give yourself a nickname thing.

Last edited by landpoke; 01-21-2010, 07:29 PM.
            There's no such thing as luck, only drunken invincibility. Make it happen.

Tila Tequila and Juggalos, America’s saddest punchline since the South.

Yesterday was Thursday, Thursday
            Today is Friday, Friday (Partyin’)

Tomorrow is Saturday
            And Sunday comes afterwards

Comment

Someone with photoshop skills should make this the Summon Donuthole summon card.

"Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

No Summon AA card? Seriously?
                Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
                  I had one, but it was for single AA. It would no longer be appropriate (not that it was entirely before).
                  "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

Some of us are such transcendental figures that it is just too difficult to capture our essence in a single picture.

Others of us just aren't that exciting.
                    τὸν ἥλιον ἀνατέλλοντα πλείονες ἢ δυόμενον προσκυνοῦσιν

Comment

Someone needs to make this a Summon clack card

Comment

summon donuthole.jpg

Comment

Ho Lee Fuk
                          Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

Ho Lee Fuk
                            Its like you were maid to fit together.

Comment

That's a donut? It looks like a tire to me.
                              "Seriously, is there a bigger high on the whole face of the earth than eating a salad?"--SeattleUte
                              "The only Ute to cause even half the nationwide hysteria of Jimmermania was Ted Bundy."--TripletDaddy
                              This is a tough, NYC broad, a doctor who deals with bleeding organs, dying people and testicles on a regular basis without crying."--oxcoug
                              "I'm not impressed (and I'm even into choreography . . .)"--Donuthole
                              "I too was fortunate to leave with my same balls."--byu71

Comment

Working...
                              X