Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• John Dehlin is thinking about bringing Mormon Stories back

Originally posted by CardiacCoug View Post
    Ha ha! John Dehlin is womanizing (we all knew that), discriminating against women, taking money for himself secretly, and practicing psychology without a license. Chutzpah!! Who does he think he is, Joseph Smith, Jr.?

Peggy Fletcher Stack says she is getting on this story.
    Lack of financial transparency. So funny.
    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
    "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
      Being based mostly on the principle of hypocrisy I guess this is sort of a non-story for you, eh?
      PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
        Yeah, looks like he hasn't released the 2016 financials yet. Makes me wonder if revenues are declining or if his salary/bonus grew exponentially. Maybe both. I also wonder how much his wife is now pulling in.

It is kind of fun to see him face the same type of liberal mob that he thinks he's a part of. Just like conservatives, liberals like to eat their own.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

• Originally posted by creekster View Post
          Being based mostly on the principle of hypocrisy I guess this is sort of a non-story for you, eh?
          Ha. Touché.

I prefer to view this through the lens of irony. And irony can be very funny.
          "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
          "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.

Comment

• Originally posted by Moliere View Post
            Yeah, looks like he hasn't released the 2016 financials yet. Makes me wonder if revenues are declining or if his salary/bonus grew exponentially. Maybe both.
            I think the clip of Mr. Dehlin on the front row of a Jazz playoff game tells me he is doing just fine.

Comment

• Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post
              I think the clip of Mr. Dehlin on the front row of a Jazz playoff game tells me he is doing just fine.
              I'm sure he didn't buy that ticket but yeah he has some wealthy friends who are helping fund him and that's all the more reason for financial transparency.

Dehlin is an egomaniacal narcissist and ridiculously thin-skinned.

Comment

• Originally posted by CardiacCoug View Post
                I'm sure he didn't buy that ticket but yeah he has some wealthy friends who are helping fund him and that's all the more reason for financial transparency.

Dehlin is an egomaniacal narcissist and ridiculously thin-skinned.
                This.

I called him out for simultaneously gossiping about an Area Authority 70 in the Dominican Republic that attempted suicide and hoping that the man gets the help he needs, and I was forevermore banned from commenting on Facebook.

A few months ago, I commented on his website regarding whether his decision to air a secretly recorded discussion between a disaffected member and a GA actually furthered his goal of increasing church transparency, or if it would essentially drive the GAs completely underground and discourage personal, private meetings. He claimed to have deleted the recording from the podcast, and then prevented me from commenting on his website.

I now believe the dude is a lost cause.
                Last edited by Green Monstah; 05-21-2017, 07:15 PM.
                Jesus wants me for a sunbeam.

"Cog dis is a bitch." -James Patterson

Comment

• Originally posted by Green Monstah View Post
                  Hey!

Comment

• Originally posted by Green Monstah View Post
                    This.

I called him out for simultaneously gossiping about an Area Authority 70 in the Dominican Republic that attempted suicide and hoping that the man gets the help he needs, and I was forevermore banned from commenting on Facebook.

A few months ago, I commented on his website regarding whether his decision to air a secretly recorded discussion between a disaffected member and a GA actually furthered his goal of increasing church transparency, or if it would essentially drive the GAs completely underground and discourage personal, private meetings. He claimed to have deleted the recording from the podcast, and then prevented me from commenting on his website.

Yeah, about a year or so ago, I forget the details, but he did something like ask why his facebook friends would ever criticize him. I noped out of there.
                    "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

• these people all take themselves very seriously. "dr. dehlin"?
                      Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

• Enough with labeling everything "Mormon." They're not Mormons.
                        Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

• Originally posted by myboynoah View Post
                          Enough with labeling everything "Mormon." They're not Mormons.
                          It wasn't so long ago that the Church tried to dissuade the usage of Mormon to describe the church or its members. We can't just take it back now like it's a (tm).
                          "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

• Originally posted by wuapinmon View Post
                            It wasn't so long ago that the Church tried to dissuade the usage of Mormon to describe the church or its members. We can't just take it back now like it's a (tm).
                            Disagree. Just about every official statement on our preference for the name of the church that I can remember also noted our continuing use of the term "Mormon," specifically for brand value (e.g., "Mormon Tabernacle Choir").
                            τὸν ἥλιον ἀνατέλλοντα πλείονες ἢ δυόμενον προσκυνοῦσιν

Comment

• Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
                              these people all take themselves very seriously. "dr. dehlin"?

large.jpg
                              "They're good. They've always been good" - David Shaw.

Well, because he thought it was good sport. Because some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.

Comment

• Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post
                                exmos podcasters are all fighting now. Dehlinites are turning on Dehlin. Kate Kelley is trying to reclaim her position as top exmo!

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...6&id=682875225

Transparancy, Dehlin! Transparency!!!!!!!
                                Was there a reference to Rosebud in there?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
                                "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                                - Goatnapper'96

Comment

Working...
                                X