Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Babs View Post
    tooblue, knock it off.

I'm not on, nor do I speak for, the committee. But it seems the decision was hardly arbitrary. The rules are explicitly stated, and lingo repeatedly and deliberately refused to comply. There is no injustice here. Find something else to rant about.
    I'm not ranting nor have I hinted at an injustice -- don't paint my post with unfounded assertions as to my motivation. I do find the corollaries fascinating though.

Comment

Originally posted by tooblue View Post
      I think in the future when the committee makes such decisions they all should have to have this pic as their avatar for a week:
      That's just dumb. If this place was really run like a mob family, you would've been fitted with concrete shoes long ago.
      "More crazy people to Provo go than to any other town in the state."
      -- Iron County Record. 23 August, 1912. (http://chroniclingamerica.loc.gov/lc...23/ed-1/seq-4/)

Comment

I'm not ranting nor have I hinted at an injustice -- don't paint my post with unfounded assertions as to my motivation. I do find the corollaries fascinating though.
        I'm done. Feel free to carry on. The more you post the more of a disservice you provide your cause.

Comment

Originally posted by Solon View Post
          That's just dumb. If this place was really run like a mob family, you would've been fitted with concrete shoes long ago.
          lol ... I saved you the trouble by fitting myself

Comment

Originally posted by Babs View Post
            I'm done. Feel free to carry on. The more you post the more of a disservice you provide your cause.
            I don't have a cause babs.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Tick View Post
              tooblue,

What changed with you? You are now the ACLU of the board. And not in a good way.
              Whether he deserved it or not it's still a very harsh thing to do. Cougarboard gives birth to CougarGuard which gives birth CougarUteForum and yet nothing really changes.

Comment

Whether he deserved it or not it's still a very harsh thing to do. Cougarboard gives birth to CougarGuard which gives birth CougarUteForum and yet nothing really changes.
                Do you think he deserved it? I never thought that Lingo would actually ever be banned. I don't think I could have pulled the trigger.
                Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

It was easier this time, wasn't it?

Problem with deciding your rules on a case by case basis is the fact that so much depends upon how sympathetic your victims are. Nobody will cry over Lingo, after all.

But you already know how I feel.
                  τὸν ἥλιον ἀνατέλλοντα πλείονες ἢ δυόμενον προσκυνοῦσιν

Comment

Originally posted by All-American View Post

Problem with deciding your rules on a case by case basis is the fact that so much depends upon how sympathetic your victims are. Nobody will cry over Lingo, after all.

The easiest was brother_h8. Nobody stood up for that guy.

Comment

Originally posted by SeattleUte View Post
                      Look at the edges of the surface of the milk. It doesn't look good. It's going sour or been poisoned. I think tooblue is saying someting else, something harsher about this place. He's saying it's rotten to the core!
                      This post was very Napoleon Dynamite. "This cow was let loose in an onion patch."
                      Get confident, stupid
                      -landpoke

Comment

Originally posted by YOhio View Post
                        The easiest was brother_h8. Nobody stood up for that guy.
                        I think you took some pleasure in that one. You have given bans to 2 Brighton High alums, perhaps because they might be aware of a horrible secret you have hidden away. I am worried about my future.
                        Get confident, stupid
                        -landpoke

Comment

Originally posted by SeattleUte View Post
                          Look at the edges of the surface of the milk. It doesn't look good. It's going sour or been poisoned. I think tooblue is saying someting else, something harsher about this place. He's saying it's rotten to the core!
                          He's saying that we're like the milk-loving detective from Inglourious Bastards. The Jewhunter.

Comment

Lingo wasn't the only person on the board suffering from social retardation, his case was just the most severe.

Comment

Originally posted by All-American View Post

Problem? That is the chief virtue of our approach in this setting.

Comment

Originally posted by Solon View Post
                                you know, if you think about it "manure" really isn't a bad word: "ma" and "newer." Both pretty good things.
                                "Yes, and when you consider the other choices, 'manure' is actually pretty refreshing."

Comment

Working...
                                X