Lingo is gone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by creekster View Post
    That Ginormous glass of milk makes me feel like Triplet reading a UtahDan post: I don't get it.
    ho⋅mog⋅e⋅nize: to make uniform or similar, as in composition or function.

Comment

Originally posted by tooblue View Post
      BWAhahahhah

yes, the race is nearly pure now.

Comment

Look at the edges of the surface of the milk. It doesn't look good. It's going sour or been poisoned. I think tooblue is saying someting else, something harsher about this place. He's saying it's rotten to the core!
        When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in a confederacy against him.

--Jonathan Swift

Comment

Originally posted by Babs View Post
          BWAhahahhah

Oh, I get it. I thought it was going to be

Pas⋅teur⋅ize: to make everything smell like a pasture.
          "More crazy people to Provo go than to any other town in the state."
          -- Iron County Record. 23 August, 1912. (http://chroniclingamerica.loc.gov/lc...23/ed-1/seq-4/)

Comment

Originally posted by SeattleUte View Post
            Look at the edges of the surface of the milk. It doesn't look good. It's going sour or been poisoned. I think tooblue is saying someting else, something harsher about this place. He's saying it's rotten to the core!
            ANd you are always in the middle of things. Which is the core, therefore . . .
            PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

Originally posted by Solon View Post
              Oh, I get it. I thought it was going to be

Pas⋅teur⋅ize: to make everything smell like a pasture.
              With him gone no one will be stepping in his ____ so, there's no way to confuse this place with a pasture unless ....

Comment

Originally posted by creekster View Post
                ANd you are always in the middle of things. Which is the core, therefore . . .
                If he is the core, then he is the least rotten area if you follow the idiom exactly
                "The first thing I learned upon becoming a head coach after fifteen years as an assistant was the enormous difference between making a suggestion and making a decision."

"They talk about the economy this year. Hey, my hairline is in recession, my waistline is in inflation. Altogether, I'm in a depression."

"I like to bike. I could beat Lance Armstrong, only because he couldn't pass me if he was behind me."

-Rick Majerus

Comment

With him gone no one will be stepping in his ____ so, there's no way to confuse this place with a pasture unless ....
                  you know, if you think about it "manure" really isn't a bad word: "ma" and "newer." Both pretty good things.
                  "More crazy people to Provo go than to any other town in the state."
                  -- Iron County Record. 23 August, 1912. (http://chroniclingamerica.loc.gov/lc...23/ed-1/seq-4/)

Comment

Originally posted by Jarid in Cedar View Post
                    If he is the core, then he is the least rotten area if you follow the idiom exactly
                    No, it just means that he may have been the last to become rotten, but he is just as rotten as the rest of it. IOW, no surgery can save any thing good. ALthogh that doies prove the analogy doesnt work. Oh well.
                    PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

CUF is keeping me down.

I would be the cream of the crop if it wasn't for this board!

Comment

Originally posted by Solon View Post
                        you know, if you think about it "manure" really isn't a bad word: "ma" and "newer." Both pretty good things.
                        I think in the future when the committee makes such decisions they all should have to have this pic as their avatar for a week:

Comment

I think in the future when the committee makes such decisions they all should have to have this pic as their avatar for a week:

tooblue, knock it off.

I'm not on, nor do I speak for, the committee. But it seems the decision was hardly arbitrary. The rules are explicitly stated, and lingo repeatedly and deliberately refused to comply. There is no injustice here. Find something else to rant about.

Comment

Originally posted by Babs View Post
                            BWAhahahhah

At first glance I honestly thought the hidden milk word was Frigid.

Comment

Sure, then someone should be forced to have a Lost character as their avatar. This idea really sounds like it could turn into something!

Comment

tooblue,

What changed with you? You are now the ACLU of the board. And not in a good way.

Comment

Working...
                                X