Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
    Anyone playing Fortnite?
    Is that the one you jump out of the flying bus? My son was playing that and I had to kick him off for about hour one day.
    "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
    "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
    "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
    GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Fortnight is rad. PUBG is maybe even better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Dyslexics are teople poo...

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
        Is that the one you jump out of the flying bus? My son was playing that and I had to kick him off for about hour one day.
        Yep.

Originally posted by Flystripper View Post
        Fortnight is rad. PUBG is maybe even better.
        Haven't played PUBG yet. Son has played both and prefers Fortnite; smaller world, faster games.
        You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
        Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump
        You furnish the pictures, and I’ll furnish the war. --William Randolph Hearst

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
          Any one try the Doom reboot on the switch? Looks pretty good to me. I might have to take my son's switch away.

I have also heard that there is a Castle Wolfenstein reboot in the works... I want to kill me some nazis!
          I started playing it on the xbox and got distracted/couldn't quite figure out the buttons, so I lost interest. I may try to pick it back up when my current interest in battlefront 2 starts to wane.
          "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• I'm a big fan of the Far Cry series. Well, Far Cry 4, anyway-- that's where I picked it up. Primal was pretty fun, too, but very different-- didn't quite scratch that FPS itch. Anyway, really looking forward to Far Cry 5, which takes place in rural Montana, where you go on a spree trying to rid your town of a violent redneck evangelical fundamentalist cult! :rockon1: This sounds right up my alley!! :rockon2:
            "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• i love the idea of pubg but the hackers and bugs on pc at least seem like they kill the experience
              Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

• I play pubg on Xbox one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• I've been doing Far Cry 5-- such a blast! I played through it at warp speed-- seems like a much shorter game than FC4, but still fun and lots of replay value and supremely funny with marvelous voice acting talent on display. I haven't even scratched the surface of "Arcade Mode" where other players can design and upload their own short mission scenarios with objectives.

Comment

• fortnite.
                    Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

• Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
                      fortnite.
                      Not written by me, but could have been.
                      You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
                      Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump

Comment

• As tornado sweeps through neighborhood, teen just keeps playing Fortnite video game
                        <http://www.wxii12.com/article/as-str...upted/19829500>

"I was sitting at home and I was playing Fortnite, and all of sudden, I hear a bunch of noise," Anton Williams told WXII 12's Mallory Lane. "I look out the window and I started seeing the roof come off the houses in front of me."

Next door, strong winds blew a family's home away from its foundation.

"I sit back down because I only have a couple people left in my game, and I was going to try to finish the game, but then it started getting worse and I started to see the power lines come down, so I told my sister and my nephew to come to the bathroom."

While seeking shelter in the bathroom, Williams was still focused on his game.

"Honestly, I was thinking about the game, but I was hoping everybody was OK around me," Williams said.

After the storm let up, Williams said he went outside to check on his neighbors -- who were alright.
                        (hit tip: whatsherbarefootcountessIGN)

Comment

• Am I the only one not playing fortnite? I see NBA players tweeting about the game too, but honestly it looks a little ghetto like a Minecraft version of COD. Is there a reason for that?

Comment

• Originally posted by Commando View Post
                            Am I the only one not playing fortnite? I see NBA players tweeting about the game too, but honestly it looks a little ghetto like a Minecraft version of COD. Is there a reason for that?
                            It's quite a hit with my son and his friends. I still haven't tried it, though my daughter persuaded me to download 'Rules of Survival' on my phone. It looks similar.
                            "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
                            "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
                            - SeattleUte

Comment

• Originally posted by Commando View Post
                              Am I the only one not playing fortnite? I see NBA players tweeting about the game too, but honestly it looks a little ghetto like a Minecraft version of COD. Is there a reason for that?
                              It is very, very fun. Graphics are cartoonish but the appeal is competitive game play. Its not meant to be realistic and the building isn't like minecraft at all.

Comment

• Fortnite fucking drives me crazy.

If you are used to playing COD, then you will want to eat a bullet. The controls to the game are maddening. Every time I am getting ready to fight someone...I end up trying to build a wall and get killed. Madness.

And it's a blatant rip-off of the hunger games, but I'm totally fine with that.

Comment

Working...
                                X