Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The_Tick View Post
    Fortnite fucking drives me crazy.

If you are used to playing COD, then you will want to eat a bullet. The controls to the game are maddening. Every time I am getting ready to fight someone...I end up trying to build a wall and get killed. Madness.

And it's a blatant rip-off of the hunger games PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds , but I'm totally fine with that.
    fify

Comment

Fortnite fucking drives me crazy.

If you are used to playing COD, then you will want to eat a bullet. The controls to the game are maddening. Every time I am getting ready to fight someone...I end up trying to build a wall and get killed. Madness.

And it's a blatant rip-off of the hunger games, but I'm totally fine with that.
      its a ripoff of PUBG but the building aspect makes it a bit different just like vehicles makes it different for PUBG. Third person shooters take some getting used to after playing a billion games of COD over the years.
      Dyslexics are teople poo...

Comment

• So who is playing Fortnite on the PS4? I want to run some squads. It's taken me a few months but I'm really enjoying it now. Season 5 starts in a few days, and I'm going to put in some work.

So....who's in?

Comment

• So I preordered Fallout 76 because I'm a fiend like that. I trust that franchise. Anyway, I picked up the switch and perused the online game store and HOLY MOLY!

Nintendo released a new series called 'Arcade Archives' where they released the original arcade ROMs of games like Donkey Kong, Vs Super Mario Bros., Mario Bros., Punch Out!!, etc. Such a cool idea that I'm surprised it got the green light.
          "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

So who is playing Fortnite on the PS4? I want to run some squads. It's taken me a few months but I'm really enjoying it now. Season 5 starts in a few days, and I'm going to put in some work.

So....who's in?
            fortnite is too hard
            Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

So who is playing Fortnite on the PS4? I want to run some squads. It's taken me a few months but I'm really enjoying it now. Season 5 starts in a few days, and I'm going to put in some work.

So....who's in?
              i could mention it to my 16 year old who seems to play that damn game 24/7. not sure how any of that works, but i mean, i'd do that for you.
              I'm like LeBron James.
              -mpfunk

Comment

• The Video Game Thread

How long does a fortnite game last? I watched a girl play yesterday during sacrament for the entire meeting. And she was still playing when the meeting ended. I think she was still in the same game, but I can't be certain. She was not shy about the fact that she was gaming in sacrament meeting, and I sort of respect that in a strange way.

Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

• Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
                  How long does a fortnite game last? I watched a girl play yesterday during sacrament for the entire meeting. And she was still playing when the meeting ended. I think she was still in the same game, but I can't be certain. She was not shy about the fact that she was gaming in sacrament meeting, and I sort of respect that in a strange way.

I don't find your respect strange at all. I absolutely respect her decision without qualification to game through all of sacrament meeting.
                  As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
                  --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

• If she didn't at least pause it and put it down during the administration of the sacrament that's bullshit.
                    "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• Originally posted by Donuthole View Post

Looks like she might have been going up against that dude in the background.

That is a major parenting fail, btw. What is wrong with people?
                      "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                      "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                      "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post

Also looks like DH was wearing his jellies to church.
                        Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post

FWIW, it looked like 5-6 kids who were being dragged to church by the grandparents.
                          Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

• Originally posted by falafel View Post
                            Also looks like DH was wearing his jellies to church.
                            It's after Memorial Day, bruh.

Comment

• Originally posted by Commando View Post
                              If she didn't at least pause it and put it down during the administration of the sacrament that's bullshit.
                              can't pause fortnight. The storm will get ya if even if you be hiding as a bush

Comment

• no way she was playing the same game for the whole Sac mtg. games last about 20 mins if you win and usually much shorter if you lose.

Comment

Working...
                                X