The Video Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
    FWIW, it looked like 5-6 kids who were being dragged to church by the grandparents.
    That's a major grandparenting fail to drag the grandchildren to church. I'm guessing she is one of the heathen grandchildren and the grandparents were trying to correct the heathening.
    As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
    --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

• Originally posted by MartyFunkhouser View Post
      That's a major grandparenting fail to drag the grandchildren to church. I'm guessing she is one of the heathen grandchildren and the grandparents were trying to correct the heathening.
      duh...her shoulder is showing
      Dyslexics are teople poo...

Comment

• Originally posted by Flystripper View Post
        duh...her shoulder is showing
        Poor grandparents. Playing video games in church and showing shoulder at church. That is a heathening that cannot be undone.
        --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

• Originally posted by MartyFunkhouser View Post
          There are several kids in my ward that don’t want to be there and I wish their parents/grandparents would stop making them come. It would be best for all involved.
          "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

• Originally posted by Moliere View Post
            There are several kids in my ward that don’t want to be there and I wish their parents/grandparents would stop making them come. It would be best for all involved.
            We used to joke with our kids that they had freedom of choice when it came to church attendance: they could come happily or unhappily.
            "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
            "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
            "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Red Dead Redemption II is out now. Did anybody pick it up? The first one is one of my favorite video games of all time. Playing through it was such a fun, immersive experience.
              "Seriously, is there a bigger high on the whole face of the earth than eating a salad?"--SeattleUte
              "The only Ute to cause even half the nationwide hysteria of Jimmermania was Ted Bundy."--TripletDaddy
              This is a tough, NYC broad, a doctor who deals with bleeding organs, dying people and testicles on a regular basis without crying."--oxcoug
              "I'm not impressed (and I'm even into choreography . . .)"--Donuthole
              "I too was fortunate to leave with my same balls."--byu71

Comment

• Originally posted by Lost Student View Post
                Red Dead Redemption II is out now. Did anybody pick it up? The first one is one of my favorite video games of all time. Playing through it was such a fun, immersive experience.
                I have it b/c it came w the PS4 that I had to pre-order in order to get one (apparently there is some component that they are having a hard time manufacturing that is causing a PS4 shortage?). And the reason I got a PS4 is so I could play Spiderman, which is pretty unanimously reviewed as a fantastic game. It looks awesome so I decided to get it . I am looking forward to RDR2, though. I also grabbed some used games that are only on the PS4 like Ratchet & Clank, Shadow of the Colossus, God of War, etc.
                "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• Originally posted by Commando View Post
                  I have it b/c it came w the PS4 that I had to pre-order in order to get one (apparently there is some component that they are having a hard time manufacturing that is causing a PS4 shortage?). And the reason I got a PS4 is so I could play Spiderman, which is pretty unanimously reviewed as a fantastic game. It looks awesome so I decided to get it . I am looking forward to RDR2, though. I also grabbed some used games that are only on the PS4 like Ratchet & Clank, Shadow of the Colossus, God of War, etc.
                  the new god of war is awesome

Comment

• my 17 year old boy would so much prefer you guys as his dad over me.
                    I'm like LeBron James.
                    -mpfunk

Comment

• I'm currently enjoying the newest iteration of Call of Duty: Black Ops. Good times.

Comment

• Our son ended up getting a Nintendo Switch from his rich grandparents for his birthday. It is a really good system. Hollow Knight is great.
                        --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

• Originally posted by smokymountainrain View Post
                          my 17 year old boy would so much prefer you guys as his dad over me.

Video games are dumb.
                          "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

• Originally posted by Moliere View Post

Video games are dumb fun.
                            fify

Comment

• I would love to be better at video games. But the Taco Bell 'put down the chalupa' current ad pretty much describes my gaming skills perfectly, minus being distracted by a chalupa.
                              "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
                              "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
                              - SeattleUte

Comment

• I'm actually quite excited for the upcoming release of Let's Go Eevee and Let's Go Pikachu.

There is one Pokemon that I'll need the game for to add to my Pokedex in Pokemon Go. Damn you Meltan, damn you to hell!!
                                --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

Working...
                                X