Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Topper View Post
    Saw "About Last Night".

The second "couple" involve an actor and an actress who are not equal in their thespian skills.
    You're not talking about Michael Ealy, are you? I love him in Almost Human.

Speaking of Almost Human, we saw Robocop this weekend. Pleasant and utterly forgettable. My gaydar was pinging on the robocop actor, not that there's anything wrong with it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Katy Lied View Post

Speaking of Almost Human, we saw Robocop this weekend. Pleasant and utterly forgettable. My gaydar was pinging on the robocop actor, not that there's anything wrong with it.
      Kinnaman is dating Olivia Munn. Not that that proves anything, I suppose.
      So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

Comment

• Originally posted by Katy Lied View Post

I believe I am. He is a decent enough actor, and I understand from womenfolk pleasant on the eyes. He spectacularly outshines his counterpart.

I wanted to see Robocop, as I thought the original could be improved upon; then I read Dave White's review and came away less interested. Robocop had a dense, dark ambiance which I liked even if the original actor wasn't much.

Pompeii is coming out, but the storyline sounds mind-numbingly dumb. Lots of movies are pumped out, even if few are worth seeing.
        "Guitar groups are on their way out, Mr Epstein."

Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

Comment

• Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
          All of those are over 20 years old. Lion King had a couple decent songs. Mulan had a couple. Hunchback had a couple underrated songs. Pocahontas sucked, no matter how many times that Vanessa Williams song played on the radio. Hercules, nope. Phil Collins ruined Tarzan. And since 2000, there haven't been many great songs coming from Disney. Enchanted had a couple, but that wasn't a full-feature animation. In my opinion, Let It Go is Disney's best song from an animated movie since Lion King in 1995.
          This was probably already posted somewhere and I missed it. The Onion couldn't have done any better.

http://wellbehavedmormonwoman.blogsp...al-agenda.html

Comment

• Originally posted by CardiacCoug View Post
            This was probably already posted somewhere and I missed it. The Onion couldn't have done any better.

Was this trying to be serious?
            "Be a philosopher. A man can compromise to gain a point. It has become apparent that a man can, within limits, follow his inclinations within the arms of the Church if he does so discreetly." - The Walking Drum

"And here’s what life comes down to—not how many years you live, but how many of those years are filled with bullshit that doesn’t amount to anything to satisfy the requirements of some dickhead you’ll never get the pleasure of punching in the face." – Adam Carolla

Comment

For the record, this is not from the woman in my ward who emailed everyone a few years back decrying how Wicked was a transparent attempt to promote the gay agenda. These people remind me of the McCarthy-era types who saw communist subplots in everything.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mormon Red Death View Post
                Was this trying to be serious?
                Yep.

Comment

• i still havent seen Frozen nor heard this amazing song. Now I am glad i haven't.
                  Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

Wow, it is such a dangerous movie that she watched it 3 different times with different sets of grandkids. Way to hold the line well behaved mormon woman.

Comment

• Ha. Even the blog title is self-righteous.
                      "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                      "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                      "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Holy Hell. I was initially shocked that it took her 24 paragraphs before she got around to her "evidence" until I kept scrolling past that. She must give some epic testimonies. Also, she sure posted a lot of clips to a movie she doesn't want people to see. I hope the gays go after her for copyright infringement.
                        Last edited by Dwight Schr-ute; 02-18-2014, 08:18 PM.
                        I told him he was a goddamn Nazi Stormtrooper.

Comment

• And I thought this blog that I read on Sunday was "out there." In trying to find it again, I came across a Meridian Magazine review of Frozen that couldn't have been more glowing. There was even a section where it draws gospel similarities. Typically, being on the opposite side of Meridian Magazine is a smart move. Not so much in this instance.
                          I told him he was a goddamn Nazi Stormtrooper.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dwight Schr-ute View Post
                            And I thought this blog that I read on Sunday was "out there." In trying to find it again, I came across a Meridian Magazine review of Frozen that couldn't have been more glowing. There was even a section where it draws gospel similarities. Typically, being on the opposite side of Meridian Magazine is a smart move. Not so much in this instance.
                            I started to read that and I realized a lot of it sounded familiar. Sure enough, somebody shared a portion of that in their comments on the well-behaved rant. The author is someone named MMM, but he claims to be a man. I think I know why TripleDad hasn't seen Frozen.
                            Last edited by Donuthole; 02-19-2014, 08:51 AM.
                            Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

• The Piano Guys probably should have read that blog before they did their new video. Now they are (unknowingly) pushing this liberal agenda

"Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

• This is the daughter of the author of the blog.

http://northstarlds.org/blog/2013/04...-skaggs-dulin/
                                "I don't mind giving the church 10% of my earnings, but 50% of my weekend mornings? Not as long as DirecTV NFL Sunday Ticket is around." - Daniel Tosh

Comment

Working...
                                X