The "last movie I saw" thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
    My favorite part was when they were talking about Hermione and she overheard them and misunderstood the gist of the conversation.
    Emma Watson was terrific.

Comment

• No the best part was the party in heaven

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2
      "Be a philosopher. A man can compromise to gain a point. It has become apparent that a man can, within limits, follow his inclinations within the arms of the Church if he does so discreetly." - The Walking Drum

"And here’s what life comes down to—not how many years you live, but how many of those years are filled with bullshit that doesn’t amount to anything to satisfy the requirements of some dickhead you’ll never get the pleasure of punching in the face." – Adam Carolla

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
        My favorite part was when they were talking about Hermione and she overheard them and misunderstood the gist of the conversation.
        Sandyfan does not agree. http://www.cougarstadium.com/showthr...l=1#post987818

Comment

• I didn't think it was funny either. It didn't outrage me or anything, I just didn't think it was that funny.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigPiney View Post
            I am with Jay. I still can't stop laughing about it.
            "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
            "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
            "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by BigPiney View Post
              Jay Baruchel: Guys, listen listen. I think we need to address the elephant in the room

Seth Rogen: Whoa, Jay, don't talk about Craig like that.

Craig Robinson: That's f***ed up. I'm right here man.

Jay Baruchel: I'm not calling Craig an elephant.

James Franco: That's racist.
              *Banned*

Comment

• Hi God, it's me, Jonah Hill, from Moneyball.
                So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

Comment

• Something not that chill happened last night.

Comment

• The power of Christ compels you!
                    Does it, Jay? Does it compel me?

Comment

• Here is the scene with Emma Watson. Has some vulgar language in it.

*Banned*

Comment

• For those that have seen Frozen, I thought this musical reprise was pretty good.

http://io9.com/this-musical-reprise-...ter-1490660338

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk
                        *Banned*

Comment

• Saw The Act of Killing. Its a documentary about several leaders of an Indonesian death squad in the 1960s. They killed thousands of "communists" and ethnic Chinese in reaction to a failed coup. The film is about them making a movie in which they act out all the methods they used to kill people in various scenes set in different genres. It is pretty chilling, but fascinating. They are celebrated as war heroes in Indonesia and brag about all the people they butchered based only on the rumor that they were communists. Very difficult to watch at times, but I highly recommend it.

Comment

• Been wanting to see that forever.

Comment

• How to see it? Theaters, Netflix, HBO?

Comment

• Originally posted by Katy Lied View Post
                                How to see it? Theaters, Netflix, HBO?
                                iTunes

Comment

Working...
                                X