Page 134 of 134 FirstFirst ... 3484124132133134
Results 3,991 to 3,993 of 3993

Thread: The "last movie I saw" thread

Time to camp HuskyFreeNorthwest's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PaloAltoCougar View Post
    I haven't seen it, and wouldn't go on pain of death, but despite receiving a 0% (not sure I've seen that before) Rotten Tomatoes rating, Paul Blart Mall Cop 2 took in nearly $25 Million over the weekend. Regretfully, I've seen the trailer multiple times and it's hard to imagine someone saying, "Oooh, that looks good; I'm there...."
    I can't picture a scenario that would have me seeing this movie. I told a friend that I wouldn't go to it for $100.
    Get confident, stupid
    -landpoke

Quote Originally Posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
    I can't picture a scenario that would have me seeing this movie. I told a friend that I wouldn't go to it for $100.
    How about $200, all in two-dollar bills?
    So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing.

Quote Originally Posted by SCcoug View Post
    How did the Paul Walker CGI look?
    I didn't realize they did CGI for him. I saw what was clearly edits of him from older movies of the F&F movies) placed in a manner that was very nostalgic.. At least that is what I saw.. I know his brother's actually came in and played part of his role.. They were in the ending credits..