Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
Results 271 to 284 of 284

Thread: Salt Lake MUST EATS

  1. #271

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LA Ute View Post
    Cannella's is a very nice, small Italian place in downtown SLC. Reasonable prices, good service, good food.

    204 E. 500 South (on the southeast corner of 200 East and 500 South)
    801-355-8518

    Review: http://www.cityweekly.net/utah/artic...las-amore.html
    The last time we are there, Jerry Sloan was at the table next to us with Phil Johnson and some of the other Jazz staffers.
    There are only four people on this board who know as much about football as I do, and only one of them is a Ute.

    http://www.twitter.com/sizzle801

  2. #272

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sizzle View Post
    The last time we are there, Jerry Sloan was at the table next to us with Phil Johnson and some of the other Jazz staffers.
    i think hfn's nephew might have something to say about "canella's..."
    Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

  3. #273
    Semper infra dignitatem PaloAltoCougar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Pleasanton, CA
    Posts
    9,013

    Default

    We had a second nice SLC dinner in a row, tonight at Brio in/near Fashion Place. A very good Veal Marsala; I was assured the calf had enjoyed a rich and comfortable life.

  4. #274

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PaloAltoCougar View Post
    We had a second nice SLC dinner in a row, tonight at Brio in/near Fashion Place. A very good Veal Marsala; I was assured the calf had enjoyed a rich and comfortable life.
    Did Mrs. Pac head over to H&M afterward to upgrade your wardrobe?

    Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk
    *Banned*

  5. #275
    Semper infra dignitatem PaloAltoCougar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Pleasanton, CA
    Posts
    9,013

    Default

    U
    Quote Originally Posted by cougjunkie View Post
    Did Mrs. Pac head over to H&M afterward to upgrade your wardrobe?

    Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk
    Not mine. She claims the right to upgrade hers (albeit not at H&M) as an offset for paying a few measly bucks for golf.

  6. #276
    aka Benito Hazard thesaint258's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    My castle!
    Posts
    2,608

    Default Salt Lake MUST EATS

    Fillings and Emulsions has excellent pastries. The macarons are absolutely delicious. If you're in Salt Lake, you really need to stop by.
    Last edited by thesaint258; 08-02-2014 at 03:39 PM.
    Not that, sickos.

  7. #277

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thesaint258 View Post
    Fillings and Emulsions has excellent pastries. The macarons are absolutely delicious. If you're in Salt Lake, you really need to stop by.
    Holy shit, those macaroons are amazing. Thanks for the heads up.
    "I don't mind giving the church 10% of my earnings, but 50% of my weekend mornings? Not as long as DirecTV NFL Sunday Ticket is around." - Daniel Tosh

  8. #278
    aka Benito Hazard thesaint258's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    My castle!
    Posts
    2,608

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ewth8tr View Post
    Holy shit, those macaroons are amazing. Thanks for the heads up.
    I'm glad you liked it. I couldn't believe how good they were. Also, I forgot to say that if it's your first time there, you get a free one, so there is no reason not to try some of these.
    Not that, sickos.

  9. #279

    Default

    There's a place in Vegas with fantastic macaroons. And really good cassoulet too.
    http://patisseriemanon.com/
    At least the Big Ten went after a big-time addition in Nebraska; the Pac-10 wanted a game so badly, it added Utah
    -Berry Trammel, 12/3/10

  10. #280
    Grooveshark dick tease MarkGrace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    31,045

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ERCougar View Post
    There's a place in Vegas with fantastic macaroons. And really good cassoulet too.
    http://patisseriemanon.com/
    Those aren't macaroons, they're macarons!
    So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

  11. #281

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MarkGrace View Post
    Those aren't macaroons, they're macarons!
    Ha, oops. That's embarrassing. I should know better.

    It's funny though...I never had a macaron in France.
    At least the Big Ten went after a big-time addition in Nebraska; the Pac-10 wanted a game so badly, it added Utah
    -Berry Trammel, 12/3/10

  12. #282
    More cowbell! Joe Public's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Starkville, MS
    Posts
    2,980

    Default

    As long as we're on a macaron tangent, I'll add that the ones they sell at the shop inside the Ferry Building in S.F. are very good.
    "What are you prepared to do?" - Jimmy Malone

    "What choice?" - Abe Petrovsky

    .........................__0.............0
    ...................._.-\ <,_.........</\_
    .....~_.o^,....(...)./.(...)......._/\...

  13. #283
    More cowbell! Joe Public's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Starkville, MS
    Posts
    2,980

    Default

    I can't find any mention of R&R BBQ here, so I'm dropping it in.

    http://randrbbq.net/

    Give it a try if you like smoked meats.
    "What are you prepared to do?" - Jimmy Malone

    "What choice?" - Abe Petrovsky

    .........................__0.............0
    ...................._.-\ <,_.........</\_
    .....~_.o^,....(...)./.(...)......._/\...

  14. #284
    Grooveshark dick tease MarkGrace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    31,045

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ERCougar View Post
    Ha, oops. That's embarrassing. I should know better.

    It's funny though...I never had a macaron in France.
    Now that's embarrassing!
    So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •