Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BigFatMeanie View Post
    Two reasons:

1. I like Indian food but not for breakfast, lunch, and dinner every single day. Sometimes one needs a break.
    So true. I spent a week in India and made a beeline for the McDonalds at Schiphol Airport while transiting on the way home. I thought about it the whole way from Mumbai.
    Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

• Lucky 13 now has a restaurant location in West Jordan, Utah. I'm going to go get a burger and beer there tonight. I'm hoping it is by one of the many Pokestops in the Jordan Landing.
      As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
      --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

• Originally posted by MartyFunkhouser View Post
        Lucky 13 now has a restaurant location in West Jordan, Utah. I'm going to go get a burger and beer there tonight. I'm hoping it is by one of the many Pokestops in the Jordan Landing.
        I'll have to give it a go sometime.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bo Diddley View Post
          I'll have to give it a go sometime.
          great if you want to have atomic garlic breath
          Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

Lucky 13 now has a restaurant location in West Jordan, Utah. I'm going to go get a burger and beer there tonight. I'm hoping it is by one of the many Pokestops in the Jordan Landing.
            You can even take your son.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            I'm like LeBron James.
            -mpfunk

Comment

Is this a franchise of the Boise restaurant or are they unrelated? Looks unrelated (the Boise one is a pizza place that's been around forever).
              "Seriously, is there a bigger high on the whole face of the earth than eating a salad?"--SeattleUte
              "The only Ute to cause even half the nationwide hysteria of Jimmermania was Ted Bundy."--TripletDaddy
              This is a tough, NYC broad, a doctor who deals with bleeding organs, dying people and testicles on a regular basis without crying."--oxcoug
              "I'm not impressed (and I'm even into choreography . . .)"--Donuthole
              "I too was fortunate to leave with my same balls."--byu71

Comment

• Originally posted by Lost Student View Post
                Is this a franchise of the Boise restaurant or are they unrelated? Looks unrelated (the Boise one is a pizza place that's been around forever).
                yep, unrelated.
                I'm like LeBron James.
                -mpfunk

Comment

• My daughter saw a tiktok and wanted to try out a new place to eat, so we went today. It is called Hong Kong Banjum/Paik's noodle and it serves Korean style Chinese food. While I would prefer a traditional Korean meal with kimchee and rice in some form, this place was delicious and I highly recommend it. The tangsuyuk, a variety of sweet and sour pork, was great.

It is in the north parking lot of Valley Fair mall.

Comment

• Well I'm sold on Detroit Style pizza. Brick's Corner is really good and has good beer on tap. So win win.
                    --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

• finally made my way to feldman's deli. absolutely lived up to the hype.
                      I'm like LeBron James.
                      -mpfunk

Comment

• Originally posted by smokymountainrain View Post
                        finally made my way to feldman's deli. absolutely lived up to the hype.
                        If they were open on Sunday, I would have tried it yesterday. I went to Brick's instead.
                        --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

• Log Haven up Mill Creek canyon was pretty great. I wanted to try Provisions because of an earlier recommendation in this thread, but it is closed on Monday. So Trip Advisor told us that this is one of the most romantic places to eat in all of North America! The setting is really pretty and peaceful. Both the bison and filet mignon plates were tasty. Armand our waiter couldn’t have had more flourish presenting our food and drinks if he had tried.

It could be a set up for a place that may be resting on it’s laurels (lots of ‘best of’ awards in the past). But we really enjoyed it.
                          "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
                          "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
                          - SeattleUte

Comment

• Log Haven is great. Need to get back there.
                            "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                            "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                            "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by Northwestcoug View Post
                              Log Haven up Mill Creek canyon was pretty great. I wanted to try Provisions because of an earlier recommendation in this thread, but it is closed on Monday. So Trip Advisor told us that this is one of the most romantic places to eat in all of North America! The setting is really pretty and peaceful. Both the bison and filet mignon plates were tasty. Armand our waiter couldn’t have had more flourish presenting our food and drinks if he had tried.

It could be a set up for a place that may be resting on it’s laurels (lots of ‘best of’ awards in the past). But we really enjoyed it.
                              I really liked Provisions when I went. I'll have to try Log Haven sometimes. A quick question though is it the type of restaurant that it would seem weird if some random dude was eating there by himself? Asking for a friend . . .
                              --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

I really liked Provisions when I went. I'll have to try Log Haven sometimes. A quick question though is it the type of restaurant that it would seem weird if some random dude was eating there by himself? Asking for a friend . . .
                                it wasn’t terribly busy when we went. Seating is pretty spaced out because of covid, so I assume you could find an unassuming place to sit.

i say do it. Pretend you’re a good critic.

"...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
                                "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
                                - SeattleUte

Comment

Working...
                                X