• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
    Oh boy. Here it comes...
    Crazy buffet?
    Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
      Crazy buffet?
      Sorry, but I only eat at buffets if they are Krazy with a K.
      Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

• Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
        Crazy buffet?
        Nobody is going to dare give poor d-hole any suggestions for fear of being mocked by the food snobs.
        "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
        "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
        "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• lion house
          Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
            Nobody is going to dare give poor d-hole any suggestions for fear of being mocked by the food snobs.
            I'm happy to but I'm in a meeting. Let me get back to you, donute
            Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

• See if Pago is open that late.
              As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
              --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

• Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
                Any suggestions for a nice place to eat in SLC on relatively short notice? Mrs. D and I are celebrating our anniversary with a weekend trip to SF in early August. However, she happens to be picking me up from the airport in SLC this Friday (our actual anniversary), and I thought it would be nice if we could go out to dinner. Forage was the one place I tried, but my flight doesn't arrive until just before 9pm, and they don't take reservations that late (or at least they don't have anything open).
                Pago is one of our new favorites. Finca is really good, too.
                "You know, I was looking at your shirt and your scarf and I was thinking that if you had leaned over, I could have seen everything." ~Trial Ad Judge

Comment

• Del Mar al Lago. Get the Lomo Saltado

Comment

• Empanada Express in Ft Union. My next-door neighbor just opened this place on Saturday. They are serving a variety of empanadas from Central and South America. Everyone go give them a try!

http://www.empanadaexpress.com

"It's devastating, because we lost to a team that's not even in the Pac-12. To lose to Utah State is horrible." - John White IV

Comment

• Originally posted by kccougar View Post
                      Empanada Express in Ft Union. My next-door neighbor just opened this place on Saturday. They are serving a variety of empanadas from Central and South America. Everyone go give them a try!

http://www.empanadaexpress.com

The Argentine empanada is filled with chicken? Um, OK.
                      "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                      - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• Originally posted by Pelado View Post
                        The Argentine empanada is filled with chicken? Um, OK.
                        Yes. He is already using his family recipe for flank steak empanada as the Venezuelan and ground beef for the Jamaican so he used the chicken version of the Argentine variety.
                        Last edited by kccougar; 09-08-2015, 01:52 PM.
                        "It's devastating, because we lost to a team that's not even in the Pac-12. To lose to Utah State is horrible." - John White IV

Comment

• Originally posted by kccougar View Post
                          Yes. He is already using his family recipe for flank steak empanada as the Venezuelan and ground beef for the Jamaican so he used the chicken version of the Argentine variety.
                          Isn't the Venezuelan called an arepa?
                          Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by falafel View Post
                            I'm not south american food guru, but I understand that just about every country has their own version (and probably name) for what is basically a hot pocket of seasoned meat. This place is calling them all empanadas for simplicity sake.

Comment

• Originally posted by falafel View Post
                              Have you been yet?
                              I told him he was a goddamn Nazi Stormtrooper.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dwight Schr-ute View Post
                                Have you been yet?
                                Yes, 2 weeks ago I think? Tasty stuff. Although I hate when they serve diet coke in a can. That screams "we're not expecting to be here long-term."
                                Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Working...
                                X