Resurrecting Tiger

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BGRTHNUMEGO View Post
    This one has the Simpson shank, and a real beauty from Mahan.

That wasn't the Ryder Cup shank from Simpson, which I remember being even more right. Now that you post it, I do remember that Mahan shank in the WGC match play event. I think he may have gone on to win that tournament.
    Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

• I hate when pos screw up and get bailed out because the ball hits crowd/bleachers. That Creamer ball should have been in another bunker.
      Get confident, stupid
      -landpoke

Comment

• Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
        I hate when pos screw up and get bailed out because the ball hits crowd/bleachers. That Creamer ball should have been in another bunker.
        Not to mention they have cameras, crowds, and volunteers to help them find errant tee shots.
        Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

• Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
          Not to mention they have cameras, crowds, and volunteers to help them find errant tee shots.
          When I play with my brother in law and he hits an errant shot that we can't find, he invokes the ESPN cam rule. Claiming if this was the PGA tour the cameras, crowd, etc. would have found his ball, which means he gets a free drop.
          *Banned*

Comment

• Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
            I hate when pos screw up and get bailed out because the ball hits crowd/bleachers. That Creamer ball should have been in another bunker.
            I know it annoys you but calling them a POS for it seems sort of harsh.
            PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

• Has Tiger been resurrected yet?

Comment

• Originally posted by Omaha 680 View Post
                Has Tiger been resurrected yet?
                Why seek ye the living among the dead?
                Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

• Tiger showing that his fashion sense needs resurrecting as well. Actually, that's poorly stated, as Tiger has always been a terrible dresser. Black on black on black on black (on black/Asian)? He looks like he's about ready to hit the club. In 1994.

Comment

Tiger showing that his fashion sense needs resurrecting as well. Actually, that's poorly stated, as Tiger has always been a terrible dresser. Black on black on black on black (on black/Asian)? He looks like he's about ready to hit the club. In 1994.

All Black Everything like Jay-Z
                    *Banned*

Comment

• tiger is the original Cablanasian.

I agree that Tiger has always needed sartorial assistance (remember his Amateur days wearing those mid-thigh length shorts and that faux coolie hat???) but his biggest overall failing in that department has been his choices in belts. Why does Tiger love large metallic tips on his belts?? Dude loves him some metal detailing and man does he splurge on it.

sigpic

Comment

• Sean Foley fired after 4 years as Woods' swing coach. That was about 3 years longer than I expected that marriage to last. Now he needs tuck his furry little tiger tail between his legs (not that tiger tail, sickos!), swallow his pride and go back to Butch Harmon.
                        Last edited by Donuthole; 08-25-2014, 10:23 AM.

Comment

Sean Foley fired after 4 years as Woods' swing coach. That was about 3 years longer than I expected that marriage to last. Now he needs tuck his furry little tiger tail between his legs (not that tiger tail, sickos!), swallow his pride and go back to Butch Harmon.
                          didn't tiger already try to go back to butch, who said no thanks?
                          Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

• meanwhile Tiger's niece looks better than he does

http://www.foxsports.com/golf/story/...mercial-082414

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
                              didn't tiger already try to go back to butch, who said no thanks?
                              I vaguely remember that. I'm guessing increased levels of contrition and cash from Woods would get the deal done.

Comment

I vaguely remember that. I'm guessing increased levels of contrition and cash from Woods would get the deal done.
                                Not always!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X