No announcement yet.

Resurrecting Tiger

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tiger isn't going to win another major. I know people here still get excited about the guy but he has lost all of his mojo. He seems more pathetic now than anything else when compared to pre-orgy tiger
    Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
      Tiger isn't going to win another major. I know people here still get excited about the guy but he has lost all of his mojo. He seems more pathetic now than anything else when compared to pre-orgy tiger
      He could easily catch lightening in a bottle and win one. But his days of contending every time are over.

Comment

• Playing poorly, claim you have an injury and quit. This is becoming par for the course with Tiger - that is, if he would finish the course.
        I'm like LeBron James.
        -mpfunk

Comment

Tiger isn't going to win another major. I know people here still get excited about the guy but he has lost all of his mojo. He seems more pathetic now than anything else when compared to pre-orgy tiger
          Don't you mean orgy tiger, not pre-orgy tiger? Clearly having numerous casual sexual partners is wherein his great strength lieth.

Comment

• Looks like Tiger will be coming back next week!

"After a lot of therapy I have recovered well and will be supporting my foundation next week at the Quicken Loans National. I've just started to hit full shots but it's time to take the next step. I will be a bit rusty but I want to play myself back into competitive shape. Excited for the challenge ahead."
            "I can get a good look at a T-bone by sticking my head up a bull's a$$, but I'd rather take a butcher's word for it". - Tommy Callahan III

Comment

bump.
              Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

• I wonder if he really did hurt his back or if he just sucks.

Comment

• Originally posted by RC Vikings View Post
                  I wonder if he really did hurt his back or if he just sucks.
                  Listening to PGA radio this morning, Tom Watson said he could tell something wasn't right with Tiger on hole 5 when he hit that pathetic tee shot because "nobody hits a shot like that." Other guests of the show said basically the same thing. You could see him walking with a slight limp a few holes before he withdrew, but who knows. His caddy still went to Valhalla today to walk the course, but my guess is he wont play.
                  "I can get a good look at a T-bone by sticking my head up a bull's a$$, but I'd rather take a butcher's word for it". - Tommy Callahan III

Comment

• Originally posted by Drunk Tank View Post
                    Listening to PGA radio this morning, Tom Watson said he could tell something wasn't right with Tiger on hole 5 when he hit that pathetic tee shot because "nobody hits a shot like that." Other guests of the show said basically the same thing. You could see him walking with a slight limp a few holes before he withdrew, but who knows. His caddy still went to Valhalla today to walk the course, but my guess is he wont play.
                    He didn't look hurt after that shot on two but it sounds like he was. Next to a shank by Nick Watney I think that shot on five may have been the worst shot I have ever seen a pro make. I would be very surprised to see him play next week.

Comment

He didn't look hurt after that shot on two
                      That's what Faldo said after the replay. Maybe it tightened up as he walked down the fairway and he figured the swing was what did it.

I am thinking the wise thing to do would be take the rest of the year off. Don't put Watson in the position of having to leave him off the Ryder Cup team.

Comment

He didn't look hurt after that shot on two but it sounds like he was. Next to a shank by Nick Watney I think that shot on five may have been the worst shot I have ever seen a pro make. I would be very surprised to see him play next week.
                        I'm looking for a video of that shot, but I can't find it online.
                        Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• I don't remember Watney's shank. But I remember Webb Simpson's in the last Ryder cup (can't find video). Simpson actually his about one a year, it seems. And I remember Stricker's in the U.S. Open last year:

Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

• Comment

• This one has the Simpson shank, and a real beauty from Mahan.

Comment

• The announcer really jinxed Mahan.
                                Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Working...
                                X