X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Surfah View Post
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]1932[/ATTACH]
    She's no Elin, that's for damn sure.
    Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

• Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
      She's no Elin, that's for damn sure.
      You noticed the UnderArmour shit she was wearing too?
      Get confident, stupid
      -landpoke

Comment

• Good for both of them. Best wishes as they move forward on their journey together.

Comment

• Originally posted by RC Vikings View Post
          Rory McIlroy, Webb Simpson and Jordan Spieth. Tiger use to believe he could make every putt he had to and he did. I don't think he believes that anymore.
          I just noticed this as I was scrolling to the bottom of the page. Tiger's 100 puts in 72 holes last week was insane.
          "Nobody listens to Turtle."
          -Turtle
          sigpic

Comment

• Elin has moved on to her second billionaire since leaving Tiger. Tiger Woods estimated net worth is $600 million. Since her divorce she has dated Jamie Dingman (est. net worth: $1 billion) and is now dating 53 year old coal magnate Chris Cline (est. net worth 1.2 billion).

Watch out Warren Buffet she is coming for you.
            *Banned*

Comment

I just noticed this as I was scrolling to the bottom of the page. Tiger's 100 puts in 72 holes last week was insane.
              It's putts, you putz! Sorry, couldn't resist.
              "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

"Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1960[/ATTACH]
                Tiger is looking like his old, dominant self in his last two tournaments. Apparently his relationship with a young Stiffler's mom is paying dividends. Also, bump:

Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
                I agree with the plan, but would add step 4a: Grow a goatee. This will symbolize the new, open-book Tiger, as opposed to the clean-cut Tiger who was only pretending to be squeaky clean. Also, it will take some focus off his receding hairline.
                Attached Files
                Last edited by Donuthole; 03-25-2013, 09:00 AM.
                Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

• Tiger is up 2 with 3 holes to play. 17 and 18 have given him a lot of trouble this week. Though I imagine playing for pars, instead of birdies, will make a big difference down the stretch

Comment

• Originally posted by Art Vandelay View Post
                    Tiger is up 2 with 3 holes to play. 17 and 18 have given him a lot of trouble this week. Though I imagine playing for pars, instead of birdies, will make a big difference down the stretch
                    6 wins in 20 events is remarkable. I think he wins two majors this year (Masters and PGA). He is more than back.
                    *Banned*

Comment

Tiger is up 2 with 3 holes to play. 17 and 18 have given him a lot of trouble this week. Though I imagine playing for pars, instead of birdies, will make a big difference down the stretch
                      He just birdied 16. It is locked up now.
                      *Banned*

Comment

• I'm glad yesterday was rained out -- got to stay home and watch the final round today. Great how Tiger almost holed that putt on 18. His putting was ridiculous this week.

Tiger's back.

Comment

We do have a PGA thread!
                          Get confident, stupid
                          -landpoke

Comment

• The only thing I hate more than how I crappy I play whenever donut is in the same area code, is how blowhardy so many people are about golf. Brandel Chamblee sounds like he could have been Judge Smails other booger-eating nephew.

Of Tiger's 3 offenses, my take is:
                            1) The drop at the Masters was a dumb error by TW and his caddy. Considering he had hit a perfect shot that ricocheted into the water off the stick, I'm shocked he didn't break his club over his knee. He took his drop about a yard further away than he should have. It was unfortunate, but he deserved the penalty.
                            2) At the TPC, he went to where he thought he should drop, consulted with his playing partner and caddy, and played without the help of video evidence.
                            3) The moving ball at the BMW. Tough to tell the difference between an oscillation and the ball returning to its resting position, versus 1mm of movement.

Now if the article was about Wood's choice in off the course playing partners, that is fair game and deserved. This however, is why I will never play on the PGA....there may be a few other reasons too.
                            Last edited by Art Vandelay; 10-22-2013, 02:47 PM.

Comment

• If you've ever wanted to play golf like Tiger, today may have been your chance.

Comment

• Originally posted by RC Vikings View Post
                                If you've ever wanted to play golf like Tiger, today may have been your chance.
                                Sadly, even today Tiger played far better than I ever have (or will).
                                "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                                - Goatnapper'96

Comment

Working...
                                X