No announcement yet.

Resurrecting Tiger

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trump really does need to be impeached.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/trum...ry?id=62852596

When poet puts pen to paper imagination breathes life, finding hearth and home.
    -Mid Summer's Night Dream

Comment

• Originally posted by clackamascoug View Post
      Trump really does need to be impeached.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/trum...ry?id=62852596
      Why? Lots of athletes have received it? And he's basically the GOAT of his sport.
      "Nobody listens to Turtle."
      -Turtle
      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Surfah View Post
        Why? Lots of athletes have received it? And he's basically the GOAT of his sport.
        He’s definitely in the top 2.
        Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

• Saw a tweet that captioned this the 82 club. No matter what you think of Tiger, that is impressive.
          “Every player dreams of being a Yankee, and if they don’t it’s because they never got the chance.” Aroldis Chapman

Comment

• Originally posted by Copelius View Post

Saw a tweet that captioned this the 82 club. No matter what you think of Tiger, that is impressive.
            This thread is the real reason DDD can't come back.
            Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/sta...97142664384514

"I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
              - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• https://twitter.com/TheTailgateTlk/s...99450869555202

"I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• Crazy! But it doesn't sound like he needs to be resurrected yet (*knock on wood*), so you probably should have gone with a more appropriate thread.

Comment

• Man I hope it was just an accident and not drug or mental health related
                    Dyslexics are teople poo...

Comment

• Uh.... Tiger might need to be resurrected now.
                      "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                      "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                      "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by falafel View Post

This thread is the real reason DDD can't come back.
                        Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                        Uh.... Tiger might need to be resurrected now.
                        Does that make it more or less likely that DDD will return here?
                        - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                          Uh.... Tiger might need to be resurrected now.
                          Take your negative energy somewhere else!

Comment

• Originally posted by Bo Diddley View Post

Take your negative energy somewhere else!
                            I'll give you some positive energy. I am almost positive that there was alcohol and pain meds involved.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigPiney View Post

I'll give you some positive energy. I am almost positive that there was alcohol and pain meds involved.
                              Recovering from back surgery...yeah, that's a pretty good bet.

Comment

• 200 feet down a ravine - jaws of life - life flighted - multiple compounds.

Over under on the time line of his next major win?

When poet puts pen to paper imagination breathes life, finding hearth and home.
                                -Mid Summer's Night Dream

Comment

Working...
                                X