No announcement yet.

Resurrecting Tiger

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow, if this is true, then he would really have broken two major barriers.

The first black man to win at the masters and the first lesbian to win at the masters.

Augusta National's bigoty against blacks and women will have been shattered completely.

Comment

This is what I'm talking about. He can't let this stuff keep leaking out over time. He needs to get out in front of whatever is coming and get the public on his side. Right now, the mind of the people is to accept whatever comes out about him. His lying and hiding have put him in this position. If he would just come out, hold a news conference, say something like, "I'm a sex addict and that has put me in many compromising positions, places I shouldn't have been at, doing things that were not in line with how I believe I should live my life," or whatever, then he would be able to head this stuff off at the pass and control the conversation. Additionally, the public would again be willing to give him the benefit of the doubt.

This is the biggest mishandling of a major celebrity's PR that I think I have ever personally witnessed. As it stands, he is left to reacting (or doing nothing, in his case, which may be worse)to whatever comes out about him.

Comment

Originally posted by scottie View Post
        [url]http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2010/01/exclusive-tiger-woods-mistress-will-claim-he-had-gay-romps-tell-all-book
        I think golfers can overlook him having extra marrital sex with many different woman but one gay relationship and he will be ruined.

Comment

You'd be gay, too, if you caught a glimpse of Phil Mickelson's moobs that one time in the clubhouse locker room.

Comment

Can the National Enquirer be trusted for its information? ...
            Tiger Woods has been betrayed by his best pal Michael Jordan - and will be furious when he finds out what's been going on behind his back!

Sources tell The ENQUIRER that the basketball great has always respected and cared for Tiger's wife Elin Nordegren, and it's killing him to see her in so much pain.

He's offered to help her in any way he can.

Accordingly, Elin's pals are pushing her to have Michael tell her everything he knows about Tiger's cheating.

The King of Swing's picture-perfect family life has imploded since The ENQUIRER ripped the lid off his affair with New York party girl Rachel Uchitel, unleashing a tidal wave of other Tiger mistresses stepping forward.

And with the Woods-Nordegren marriage shattered, Jordan - no stranger to extramarital flings himself - got word to 30-year-old Elin that he's there if she needs him, insiders say.

"Right after Tiger crashed his car, Michael reached out to Elin, offering her a shoulder to cry on," an insider divulged.
            http://www.nationalenquirer.com/celebrity/67961

Comment

Originally posted by scottie View Post
              Can the National Enquirer be trusted for its information? ...

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/celebrity/67961

I wouldn't doubt it much. Jordan is a sleazeball. His own escapades certainly rival Tigers if not trumps them.
              "Nobody listens to Turtle."
              -Turtle
              sigpic

Comment

Bump. Looks like IJR's plan is in full swing up through steps 7, with slight variation. The fact that Tiger is presently rocking some facial hair reminded me of this thread.
                Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

Tiger drops Steve Williams as his caddie.

http://espn.go.com/golf/story/_/id/6...illiams-caddie
                  *Banned*

Comment

Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post
                    Tiger drops Steve Williams as his caddie.

http://espn.go.com/golf/story/_/id/6...illiams-caddie
                    That's pretty strange. I felt like there was some tension building when Williams made some comments about Mickelson, but there must have been A LOT of tension.

I don't think Tiger is going to be able to surpass Niklaus anymore. His lower body is disintegrating, I'm sure his personal life is in shambles (still), and he is still changing his swing/swing coach on a fairly regular basis.

My uncle was a vice principal at Woods' high school and claims that Tiger was the most well-rounded student he had ever worked with. Pretty crazy what a shitload of money and fame can do to a kid.
                    Jesus wants me for a sunbeam.

"Cog dis is a bitch." -James Patterson

Comment

Tiger lost his alpha-ness when he apologized for the sex and let himself by publicly shamed. He won't get on top of golf again until he tells everyone to f*** themselves and can walk with his head up.

Comment

Originally posted by jay santos View Post
                        Tiger lost his alpha-ness when he apologized for the sex and let himself by publicly shamed. He won't get on top of golf again until he tells everyone to f*** themselves and can walk with his head up.
                        I think there is some truth to this.
                        "Nobody listens to Turtle."
                        -Turtle
                        sigpic

Comment

I seem to remember some stories that came out that showed that Williams was an enabler to Tiger's unfaithfulness. It seems like a good idea to break ties with the enablers, even, maybe especially, if the enabler is a good friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacob View Post
                            I seem to remember some stories that came out that showed that Williams was an enabler to Tiger's unfaithfulness. It seems like a good idea to break ties with the enablers, even, maybe especially, if the enabler is a good friend.
                            It is if your goal is a temple recommend.

It's not if your goal is to dominate the world in golf.

Comment

Originally posted by jay santos View Post
                              It is if your goal is a temple recommend.

It's not if your goal is to dominate the world in golf.
                              If your goal is to redeem yourself as a human being or simply overcome your problem or "addiction."

Comment

Originally posted by Jacob View Post
                                If your goal is to redeem yourself as a human being or simply overcome your problem or "addiction."
                                I'd rather dominate the world in golf.

Comment

Working...
                                X