No announcement yet.

Resurrecting Tiger

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bitch move by Holmes. Didn’t play for the win, but rather not to lose by more strokes. Another hilarious example of a public meltdown under pressure. #pullthestringalready
    "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

"Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

Comment

• Originally posted by Blueintheface View Post
      Bitch move by Holmes. Didn’t play for the win, but rather not to lose by more strokes. Another hilarious example of a public meltdown under pressure. #pullthestringalready
      4 1/2 minutes to decide to lay up to a bad location. With 4 career wins and over $21 million in earnings you would think that only wins matter at this point in his career. Also if this was someone like Zac Blair that doesn't hit it far I can see the lay up but Holmes is one of the longest players in the game.

Comment

• that 2i
        Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

• the putt on 17 omg

Comment

• It’s fun to care about watching golf again. Hoping it’s lasts a little while.

Comment

• Bandwagon golf fans. :eyeroll:
              Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

• Am I the only one that thinks Tiger will never win again... even if it's the Fry's in October?

When poet puts pen to paper imagination breathes life, finding hearth and home.
                -Mid Summer's Night Dream

Comment

• Originally posted by clackamascoug View Post
                  Am I the only one that thinks Tiger will never win again... even if it's the Fry's in October?
                  I don't think he will ever win another major. He might pull off something else.

Comment

• Originally posted by clackamascoug View Post
                    Am I the only one that thinks Tiger will never win again... even if it's the Fry's in October?
                    I might have said that six months ago, but he just finished second at an event with a pretty decent field. Give him more time. We'll see. I'm a Tiger fan. I dont expect much at this point, but I'm rooting for him to at least get back in the mix of things.

Comment

• Top of the leaderboard at -4 after 16 at bay hill. Overcame the walk of shame from an OB tee shot on 3 with birdies on 4, 6, and 7 (back nine start). Also has moved up to an 8/1 favorite at the Masters in Vegas. Never been the biggest fan but it is a nice comeback story.
                      “Every player dreams of being a Yankee, and if they don’t it’s because they never got the chance.” Aroldis Chapman

Comment

• tiger 8:1 at the masters

Comment

• Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
                          tiger 8:1 at the masters
                          smart move by books. Make it look like he is the prohibitive favorite and more people who think he won every tournament back in the day will put money down. I'm guessing sharps or wiseguys rarely touch golf - way too hard to predict. Thus make you money off suckers.

Comment

• Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
                            tiger 8:1 at the masters
                            He's been improving every week, and he certainly knows how to play Augusta. Still, 8:1 seems a bit strong.
                            Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Tiger has been good for ticket sales.

I know someone that had 2 tickets to The Masters for the final round. Sold them for $3500 in 4 minutes.

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Tick View Post
                                Tiger has been good for ticket sales.

I know someone that had 2 tickets to The Masters for the final round. Sold them for $3500 in 4 minutes.
                                Nice score Tick!
                                Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Working...
                                X