No announcement yet.

Resurrecting Tiger

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don’t like Tiger. Tiger, Notre Dame football and the Montreal Canadians I always hope they get beat, doesn’t matter who they are playing I just want them to lose. He’s surprised me with this lastest comeback, I thought he had the chipping yips and was done. I would have bet a lot a money a year ago that he would never win again.

Comment

• Originally posted by RC Vikings View Post
      I don’t like Tiger. Tiger, Notre Dame football and the Montreal Canadians I always hope they get beat, doesn’t matter who they are playing I just want them to lose. He’s surprised me with this lastest comeback, I thought he had the chipping yips and was done. I would have bet a lot a money a year ago that he would never win again.
      He wasn't won again... and I don't think he will. (So we've got that going for us.) This latest comeback does show that he has some grit... but I think he'll injure his back soon enough and will realize that he needs to move on to Phase II of Del Bocca Vista game of life.

When poet puts pen to paper imagination breathes life, finding hearth and home.
      -Mid Summer's Night Dream

Comment

• Originally posted by clackamascoug View Post
        He wasn't won again... and I don't think he will. (So we've got that going for us.) This latest comeback does show that he has some grit... but I think he'll injure his back soon enough and will realize that he needs to move on to Phase II of Del Bocca Vista game of life.
        Phil just won at 47. Tiger has a chance to win again.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
        Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• It's fun to have Tiger in the mix again. That was fun there for a moment when he cut the lead to two. You got to think he has a shot at the Master's at this point.

Can he please get a sun lamp on his forehead? ew that looks gross when golfers take off their hat and they have a pale forehead. His is the worst with that receding hair line.

Comment

• Maybe it is a sign of me not watching as much golf this year, but until Tiger doffed his cap at the end of his round today, I had no idea how far his hair loss had progressed.

I approve.

Comment

• Originally posted by Clark Addison View Post
              Maybe it is a sign of me not watching as much golf this year, but until Tiger doffed his cap at the end of his round today, I had no idea how far his hair loss had progressed.

I approve.
              Misery loves company.

Comment

• Bump
                Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
                  I agree with the plan, but would add step 4a: Grow a goatee. This will symbolize the new, open-book Tiger, as opposed to the clean-cut Tiger who was only pretending to be squeaky clean. Also, it will take some focus off his receding hairline.
                  Bump
                  Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

• Someone needs to catalog all the DDD posts staying that Tiger would never win again.

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• https://youtu.be/I8qIC_0zO-8

Tiger-mania is back..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Bump

I didn't see today's match since they started early and I was at church. I did track the scores during EQ. I did watch most of Saturday and it was fun when Tiger went on his run on the back nine. The crowd was just waiting for it, as they have been for 10 years, and it was nice to see him play very well again. I grew up watching Tiger and really wished he'd have stayed healthy. Hopefully he stays healthy now and somehow creeps up on Nicklaus, which would make golf a lot more entertaining than it has been without him.
                        "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

• Originally posted by clackamascoug View Post
                          Am I the only one that thinks Tiger will never win again... even if it's the Fry's in October?

Originally posted by clackamascoug View Post
                          He hasn't won again... and I don't think he will. (So we've got that going for us.) This latest comeback does show that he has some grit... but I think he'll injure his back soon enough and will realize that he needs to move on to Phase II of Del Bocca Vista game of life.
                          Anybody want to buy some bitcoin?

When poet puts pen to paper imagination breathes life, finding hearth and home.
                          -Mid Summer's Night Dream

Comment

• Originally posted by falafel View Post
                            Someone needs to catalog all the DDD posts staying that Tiger would never win again.
                            Still needs to be done.

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by falafel View Post
                              Still needs to be done.
                              i started and quickly got bored.
                              Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

• I was at Reagan coming home from DC yesterday around 4pm and the entire concourse had stopped and was watching Tiger putt for what must've been the win. So many people stacked up deep outside of the sports bar watching that it was tough to even get by them. Huge cheer when he hit the shot.

People still love to watch Tiger. It's weird to me, as someone who really doesn't ever watch golf. I mean, I appreciate that he's a huge talent and was unstoppable at one point. But it seems like there are other golfers who have caught up to him. I guess some like to see him win again and recapture some of what he lost. But he isn't the guy on an island so clearly above the rest anymore. So I find it weird that people are still that into watching HIM and not golf.

Comment

Working...
                                X