Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by clackamascoug View Post
    I gotta clean that...

He's a do it yourself er and a clean up after himself er... I predict a bright future for that kid.
    bump- here's the cute video thread, clack.
    Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
      It wasn't cute, don't worry.

Comment

Cute video for people who like cute videos.

When poet puts pen to paper imagination breathes life, finding hearth and home.
        -Mid Summer's Night Dream

Comment

If you don't like cute toddlers... don't watch this...

Comment

If you don't like cute toddlers... don't watch this...

Why do you keep posting videos of kids in this thread?
            "Nobody listens to Turtle."
            -Turtle
            sigpic

Comment

Double bump.
              Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

Originally posted by Surfah View Post
                Why do you keep posting videos of kids in this thread?
                If you don't like cute things... (you know who you are...) don't watch this.

Comment

If you don't like cute things... (you know who you are...) don't watch this.
                  clack, stop being obtuse.

http://www.cougarstadium.com/showthr...youtube-videos

Comment

I'm an old man... I don't remember yesterday, let alone there's a unique thread for "cute youtube videos."

Sorry... now I know, and can quit irritating the g-men and lawyers who only draw inside the lines.
                    Last edited by clackamascoug; 12-14-2018, 03:52 PM.

Comment

Is there a thread on how often we shave our ears? I don't want to step on any toes in this one.

Comment

Is there a thread on how often we shave our ears? I don't want to step on any toes in this one.
                        Are your ears wet when you shave them?

Comment

Clack, just keep posting wherever you want and d-hole will sort it all out for you.
                          Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Cute babies warning....

Comment

What it's like to have a child with DS.

Comment

Working...
                              X