Big move for the Dodgers today!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mpfunk View Post
    You are giving up on McDonald way too soon. Goldstein rated him the 3rd best prospect in the system going into last year and was a 4 star prospect.
    I haven't given up on McDonald yet, but I would really like at least one more "proven" starter. If nothing else maybe use some of the middle relief to get one.

I may be small, but I'm slow.

A veteran - whether active duty, retired, or national guard or reserve is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to, "The United States of America ", for an amount of "up to and including my life - it's an honor."

Comment

Originally posted by mpfunk View Post
      You are giving up on McDonald way too soon. Goldstein rated him the 3rd best prospect in the system going into last year and was a 4 star prospect.
      I have given up on him. Last year did me in. I wish I could be more like happyone on this but I don't even think he deserves to be in the pen after what he did last year. Anytime he came in the game when it was close I would chalk it up for a Dodger loss.
      "Take it to the Bank"

Comment

Originally posted by Hot Lunch View Post
        I have given up on him. Last year did me in. I wish I could be more like happyone on this but I don't even think he deserves to be in the pen after what he did last year. Anytime he came in the game when it was close I would chalk it up for a Dodger loss.
        The guy was only 24 last year and has only has 69 IP in the majors. He also wasn't that bad last year anyway. He had a ERA+ of 99 would puts him at every so slightly below league average in the first year he had significant time in the majors (at least as much as you can call the NL the major league). He didn't do anything last year that should label him a bust yet. He should be in the starting rotation at the start of next year unless he has a crappy spring.
        As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
        --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

http://www.latimes.com/sports/dodger...214-story.html

I taught this kid when I was at Tulane. He was a great student: hard-working, bright, and affable. While I will always dislike the Dodgers, it'll be much harder to root against them now knowing that I wish him continued success. Yall're lucky to have him.
          "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

Working...
          X