So this place seems slightly less crazy than CB and UFN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So this place seems slightly less crazy than CB and UFN

Probably just haven't looked around enough.

I almost forgot

GO BYU
    Utes suck

Comment

Welcome. We're crazy, we just prefer our own brand of it.
      PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

Your avatar literally hurts my eyes. You should chose something less, well, annoying.

Comment

Ha, I read all of your posts thinking you were soccermom. Where are you soccer mom?
          Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Originally posted by UtahDan View Post
            Your avatar literally hurts my eyes. You should chose something less, well, annoying.
            I knew I'd keep it a little too real for some of you. Well just for that I'm going to start keeping it even realer.

Comment

Welcome. Pull up a chair and tell us a little more about yourself.
              "I don't know the origin of said bitch booming."-Art Vandelay
              "Hot Lunch posted awhile back on this. He knows more than anyone except for maybe BO."-Seattle Ute

Comment

Originally posted by BoylenOver View Post
                Welcome. Pull up a chair and tell us a little more about yourself.
                Don't you tell him what to do!
                Get confident, stupid
                -landpoke

Comment

That avatar gives me a headache!

Welcome, welcome

I may be small, but I'm slow.

A veteran - whether active duty, retired, or national guard or reserve is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to, "The United States of America ", for an amount of "up to and including my life - it's an honor."

Comment

Originally posted by soccerman View Post
                    I almost forgot

GO BYU
                    Utes suck
                    Yawn! Is your favorite movie of all time Top Gun?
                    "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

Originally posted by wuapinmon View Post
                      Yawn! Is your favorite movie of all time Top Gun?
                      No. Is your favorite member of the Village People the copper?

Comment

Originally posted by soccerman View Post
                        No. Is your favorite member of the Village People the copper?
                        No, I prefer the homosexual one.
                        "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

Go Away... we hate new people.

When poet puts pen to paper imagination breathes life, finding hearth and home.
                          -Mid Summer's Night Dream

Comment

I see a likelihood of confusion issue with you and Soccermom. Considering Soccermom is the senior boardname in this dispute, you should probably change your boardname. Can I suggest "cricketman" or "futballman" or something similar?
                            This space is available.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Incredible View Post
                              I see a likelihood of confusion issue with you and Soccermom. Considering Soccermom is the senior boardname in this dispute, you should probably change your boardname. Can I suggest "cricketman" or "futballman" or something similar?
                              People are complaining about my avator when your's is on here? What a world.

Comment

Working...
                              X