MoTab Christmas Concert starts tomorrow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Copelius View Post
    All my family got shut out so everybody is turning to me. I will be lucky to get enough for my wife, kids, and parents. I will accumulate as many as I can and if there are extras I will let you all know.
    This new system stinks. My wife started trying at the opening time and wasted 30 minutes trying to get in. They need to go back to the lottery.
    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
    "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
      This new system stinks. My wife started trying at the opening time and wasted 30 minutes trying to get in. They need to go back to the lottery.
      JL, you are welcome to come over and watch it on BYUtv with me and the family. We will be serving up some tasty, homemade eggnog.

"If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
      "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
      "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
      GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
        JL, you are welcome to come over and watch it on BYUtv with me and the family. We will be serving up some tasty, homemade eggnog.
        You serious, Clark?
        "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
        "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
          We get 2 tickets every year, no problem, plus dinner prior to the performance.
          (It helps that my wife is on the KUED board)
          "You interns are like swallows. You shit all over my patients for six weeks and then fly off."

"Don't be sorry, it's not your fault. It's my fault for overestimating your competence."

Comment

Freakin' hostile and his charmed life.

Comment

I have two tickets available. Anyone who wants them post a number between 1-100 on this thread. If two people post the same number, the first to post will win. The person who chooses a number closest to the number I have already chosen up or down will get the tickets. If two people choose numbers equidistant from the number chosen the number below will win. The contest will close at 12:01 pm MST on December 3, 2016, or earlier if someone picks the exact number. I will put them at willcall after receiving the requisite information through PM. The tickets are for Thursday 12/8.
              Last edited by Copelius; 11-26-2016, 07:20 PM.
              “Every player dreams of being a Yankee, and if they don’t it’s because they never got the chance.” Aroldis Chapman

Comment

Comment

Comment

Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
                            "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                            - Goatnapper'96

Comment

Congrats Donuthole. The number was 55. Pm to claim your tickets.
                              “Every player dreams of being a Yankee, and if they don’t it’s because they never got the chance.” Aroldis Chapman

Comment

Originally posted by Copelius View Post
                                Congrats Donuthole. The number was 55. Pm to claim your tickets.
                                Donuthole was unable to claim his prize so they go to the next closest pick, which was chrisrenrut. Please get me the info to be able to submit them to willcall tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
                                X