1988 Nissan Hardbody SE King Cab 4x4

1964 Chevy Impala SS

1965 International Scout

1994 Mazda B4000 Extended Cab pickup

1973 Ford Bronco

1996 Toyota T-100

1999 Ford Ranger

2003 Genuine Stella Scooter

2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser (Currently For Sale)

Comment

Art when looking for pictures could you please try and find larger ones?
      Get confident, stupid
      -landpoke

Comment

Originally posted by creekster View Post
        I am pretty sure those are not really his vehicles.
        Agreed.
        I'm your huckleberry.

"I love pulling the bone. Really though, what guy doesn't?" - CJF

Comment

Coach, I love the 60's-early 70's Broncos/scouts. My girlfriend in HS had a 68 Bronco w/ a 302 V8. It was lifted w/wheels and had a soft top w/roll bar. I have wanted one ever since I dated her. I stayed with her for an extra 2 months so I could rock the Bronco through the summer.
          I'm your huckleberry.

"I love pulling the bone. Really though, what guy doesn't?" - CJF

Comment

Coach: I love the 73 bronco. Doyou still have it? I would like one likethat someday.
            PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

A vintage Bronco, International, AND an Impala SS?

Way to go, Coach!
              "It's devastating, because we lost to a team that's not even in the Pac-12. To lose to Utah State is horrible." - John White IV

Comment

Originally posted by creekster View Post
                Coach: I love the 73 bronco. Doyou still have it? I would like one likethat someday.
                Sadly, no. I had it for about 3 years. Once I was done with the restoration and had driven it for a while, I got board and sold it. It was fun and I wish I still had it.

Comment

This is going to be quite a ride so you car aficionados sit back and enjoy:

1973 Ford Courier this exact color (sans black fender).

1986 Ford Ranger

1983 Nissan 280ZX

First car I ever bought (the earlier cars were purchased by dad) 1993 Mazda 323

2001 Dodge Caravan

2003 Dodge Ram 1500 (my current ride)

2008 Mazda 5 (wife's current car)

Comment

Mine was red:

White:

Mine was white with steel rims:

Mine was black:

This space is available.

Comment

1980 Buick Century - Mine was exactly this color (Gold, with a Tan soft-top) although I had the stock hubcaps

1979 Mustang - Not the cool classic Mustang, but the one with the hatchback. It was red, but was highly oxidized, so it looked orange. Also, mine didn't have the cool turbocharge engine or vented hood.

1995 Suzuki Swift - Teal Green, 40mpg, and zippy as they come.

2004 Toyota Matrix - Pretty much the superior version of the Kia Spectra 5

Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

I think you will notice a theme with my vehicles.

1980 Honda Civic Hatchback (name - Hatchback of Drunken Fury)

1990 Honda Civic Hatchback (name - the Superback)

2002 Honda Civic SI Hatchback (name - Hatchback 2000)
                        As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
                        --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
                          1995 Suzuki Swift - Teal Green, 40mpg, and zippy as they come.

Also highly oxidized.

2004 Toyota Matrix - Pretty much the superior version of the Kia Spectra 5

How long does your warranty last? AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
                          Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Originally posted by falafel View Post
                            How long does your warranty last? AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
                            I bought it with a salvage title, so it never had a warranty. But it's at 82k miles, and i've yet to have a problem with it. <knock on wood>
                            Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

I bought it with a salvage title, so it never had a warranty. But it's at 82k miles, and i've yet to have a problem with it. <knock on wood>
                              Here's to another 168k.
                              Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

One of the best cars - probably the most reliable - my wife has had was one with a salvage title. After about 175,000 miles with no significant problems, we gave it to one of our nephews. This was about 4 years ago and he is still driving it.
                                I'm like LeBron James.
                                -mpfunk

Comment

Working...
                                X