My car history

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Green Monstah View Post
    I’m pretty sure that’s just JL sitting in his wife’s new car.
    What are the chances those are cargo plaid shorts?
    "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

• I had no idea there were so many brothas on the board. Surely somebody drives a Silverado. Or at least a Tundra?

Comment

• Originally posted by Moliere View Post
        What are the chances those are cargo plaid shorts?
        Haha. Nope.
        "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
        "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
        "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by Babs View Post
          I had no idea there were so many brothas on the board. Surely somebody drives a Silverado. Or at least a Tundra?
          F-350
          "You interns are like swallows. You shit all over my patients for six weeks and then fly off."

"Don't be sorry, it's not your fault. It's my fault for overestimating your competence."

Comment

• Originally posted by hostile View Post
            F-350
            lol hostile makes more money than the rest of us, is smarter than us, and now drives a way manlier car?
            Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

I had no idea there were so many brothas on the board. Surely somebody drives a Silverado. Or at least a Tundra?
              I had a ("made in Texas") Tundra but then I moved into the city, the land of compact car parking only. So I switched to a midsize truck so I could park without driving over a SmartCar... but at least it is a diesel (with 370 freak'n lb-ft of very manly torque!)
              "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
              "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
              "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
              GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

2014 Silverado. Sucker has 106,000 miles. I've only had to replace the A/C and the cylinders, so all the money I saved when buying it has been plowed right back into the truck. Boom!
                Jesus wants me for a sunbeam.

"Cog dis is a bitch." -James Patterson

Comment

• I'm actually jealous of JL's purchase. As a big dude, Porsches are not my cup of tea, but they're finely tuned machines. His pics did bring back memories of one of my history professors at BYU (who I think may have posted here back in the day) who drove around one of those Miata-sized BMW convertibles. Bless his heart.

Comment

i drive a silverado. but i'd rather drive lebowski's new car.
                    I'm like LeBron James.
                    -mpfunk

Comment

• Tundra for Mrs. NWC. She has height compensation issues.
                      "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
                      "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
                      - SeattleUte

Comment

• Originally posted by Northwestcoug View Post
                        She has height compensation issues.
                        This is also true of guys that drive porches or audis. That’s pretty badass for your wife, though.
                        Last edited by Babs; 11-14-2018, 09:01 AM.

Comment

This is also true of guys that drive porches or audis. That’s pretty badass for your wife, though.
                          JL Babs
                          "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
                          "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
                          - SeattleUte

Comment

• Originally posted by Green Monstah View Post
                            2014 Silverado. Sucker has 106,000 miles. I've only had to replace the A/C and the cylinders, so all the money I saved when buying it has been plowed right back into the truck. Boom!
                            106k miles in 4 years?
                            Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Oh I am compensating for a lot of things.
                              "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                              "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                              "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Yep. I drive a lot. Some for work, club volleyball, BYU sports, camping trips, and visits to my dads house in AZ.

Comment

Working...
                                X