• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
    Macan S. Black exterior.

Picked it up in July. Still in the honeymoon phase. [emoji7]

CarPlay... very nice!

If you haven't already get the Waze app. It is now nicely integrated with CarPlay and will help warn you about all those damn potholes you have in Utah County.
    "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
    "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
    "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
    GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
      CarPlay... very nice!

If you haven't already get the Waze app. It is now nicely integrated with CarPlay and will help warn you about all those damn potholes you have in Utah County.
      CarPlay is the greatest thing ever. Not sure I will ever buy another car without it.

Waze better than google maps? I doubt it. I should give it a try.
      "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
      "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
      "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by Moliere View Post
        It might end the first time it breaks down after the warranty lapses. I got rid of my bimmer after having it go to the shop three times in three months for separate issues.

But it is a nice car. Hopefully you got it with vibrating/massaging seats
        3-yr lease and the annual service is pre-paid.

No massage feature, but it does have both a heating and cooling feature. Most comfortable seats I have ever had in a car.
        "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
        "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.

Comment

CarPlay is the greatest thing ever. Not sure I will ever buy another car without it.

Google owns Waze. It is very useful esp. in congested areas.
          PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

• Originally posted by creekster View Post
            Yeah, any time JL drives I-15 he should be using Waze... it can tell him that he is screwed and there are no alternate routes.
            "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
            GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Yeah, Toyota lost my business because of CarPlay... that and the lack of a diesel option. I am now a happy owner of a ZR2 instead of TRD Pro. CarPlay rocks.

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
              I use Waze all the time driving around in the city to warn me of those Robo photo cops... those basturds!
              GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

3-yr lease and the annual service is pre-paid.

No massage feature, but it does have both a heating and cooling feature. Most comfortable seats I have ever had in a car.
                Smart.

Cooling seats are awesome. I’ll never buy another car on Houston without them. This past summer was sooo much better with them in my new car.
                "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

Macan S. Black exterior.

Picked it up in July. Still in the honeymoon phase. [emoji7]

Your wife is one lucky lady.
                  Jesus wants me for a sunbeam.

"Cog dis is a bitch." -James Patterson

Comment

Yeah, Toyota lost my business because of CarPlay... that and the lack of a diesel option. I am now a happy owner of a ZR2 instead of TRD Pro. CarPlay rocks.

I use Waze all the time driving around in the city to warn me of those Robo photo cops... those basturds!
                    ugh i want a zr2 so bad.
                    Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

• Originally posted by creekster View Post
                      I used it several years ago but thought it was too gimmicky. I will give it another shot.

Comment

• Originally posted by Green Monstah View Post
                        Dude, I tell her that all the time!

Comment

I used it several years ago but thought it was too gimmicky. I will give it another shot.
                          You are lucky, you can now choose to have a boy band voice update you on your commute. "Hazard reported ahead!"
                          Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Green Monstah View Post
                            Wait... this is JL's wife's car?!? She sure has hairy legs.
                            GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
                              ugh i want a zr2 so bad.
                              It is a fun truck. But if Ford comes out with a Raptor version of its Ranger...
                              GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Wait... this is JL's wife's car?!? She sure has hairy legs.
                                I’m pretty sure that’s just JL sitting in his wife’s new car.
                                Jesus wants me for a sunbeam.

"Cog dis is a bitch." -James Patterson

Comment

Working...
                                X