Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
    people who waste .25 seconds of green arrow time should be tortured
    So frustrating. Especially at intersections where you know the green light tends to run short.
    "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
    - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• Originally posted by Bo Diddley View Post
      Yeah, I'm not a horn honker. Sometimes people are having legitimate problems. I do give the courtesy millisecond honk. This happened the other day, but after waking up, it still took them enough time to get going that I nearly ran a red light going through the intersection.
      It's interesting that the difference between a courteous, heads up reminder honk, and an aggressive, "YOU IDIOT!!! Death to you and your family!" honk can be measured in fractions of a second. I confess to having administered a few of the latter.

Comment

• Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
        people who waste .25 seconds of green arrow time should be tortured
        I seem to regularly behind the person in the turn lane who isn’t paying attention and then once alerted manage to be the last car though the light before turning red.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        I told him he was a goddamn Nazi Stormtrooper.

Comment

• Necessity required the retirement of the Crown Vic. Its replacement
          31853737288_0ee58ed084_o.jpg

Not sure how to rotate it.
          “Every player dreams of being a Yankee, and if they don’t it’s because they never got the chance.” Aroldis Chapman

Comment

• Originally posted by Copelius View Post
            Necessity required the retirement of the Crown Vic. Its replacement
            [ATTACH]9195[/ATTACH]

Not sure how to rotate it.
            Was it a white Crown Vic? If so, I hate you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Clark Addison View Post
              Was it a white Crown Vic? If so, I hate you.
              Baby blue
              “Every player dreams of being a Yankee, and if they don’t it’s because they never got the chance.” Aroldis Chapman

Comment

• Macan S. Black exterior.

Picked it up in July. Still in the honeymoon phase. [emoji7]

"There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Very nice.
                  Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                    Macan S. Black exterior.

How does it do pulling the boat?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    I told him he was a goddamn Nazi Stormtrooper.

Comment

• those are nice. i like the lighter interior.
                      Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dwight Schr-ute View Post
                        How does it do pulling the boat?
                        Haha. Funny.
                        "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                        "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.

Comment

• Originally posted by Copelius View Post
                          Necessity required the retirement of the Crown Vic. Its replacement
                          [ATTACH]9210[/ATTACH]
                          I've been driving a gray Chrysler 300 C for about 12 years. Have been thinking of replacing it with a Porsche Macan S.

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                          Macan S. Black exterior.

Excellent choice. Wish I could be driving one sooner but thinking about getting a few more miles out of my 300. Please return and report once the honeymoon is over.
                          Attached Files
                          “Not the victory but the action. Not the goal but the game. In the deed the glory.”
                          "All things are measured against Nebraska." falafel

Comment

• Originally posted by Paperback Writer View Post
                            I've been driving a gray Chrysler 300 C for about 12 years. Have been thinking of replacing it with a Porsche Macan S.

Excellent choice. Wish I could be driving one sooner but thinking about getting a few more miles out of my 300. Please return and report once the honeymoon is over.
                            Dude, you have been driving a Chrysler for 12 years. I think you have suffered enough.

I don't think the honeymoon will end. I can't think of a single thing about the car that bugs me. Love it.

At this point you might want to wait until the 2019s hit the dealerships. Some body redesign and a bigger touchscreen.

Comment

Macan S. Black exterior.

Got enough buttons & switches on the console? Do you have to do a walk-around before firing it up?

Comment

I don't think the honeymoon will end. I can't think of a single thing about the car that bugs me. Love it.
                                It might end the first time it breaks down after the warranty lapses. I got rid of my bimmer after having it go to the shop three times in three months for separate issues.

But it is a nice car. Hopefully you got it with vibrating/massaging seats
                                "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

Working...
                                X