BYU vs. Utah threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Babs View Post
    Interesting. I was thinking his wife used iron-on decals.
    He’s a Utah fan so it’s either his ex-wife or his current girlfriend.
    "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

Interesting. I was thinking his wife used iron-on decals.

I didn't realize fans are supposed to have shirts reflecting bowl wins. I'd better get started.
      "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
      "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
      "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by Applejack View Post
        Nice Shirt (on the right)! NATTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        ICE!!!!!!!
        Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• https://american-hatter.myshopify.co...reat-again-hat

Only costs $19.84

Comment

• https://www.victoriassecret.com/pink...E&gclsrc=aw.ds

"Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

• The see-through mesh crop top will be a big seller.

Mesh.jpg

Comment

• I'm having a hard time imagining the licensing agreement between VS and BYU.
                PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

The see-through mesh crop top will be a big seller.

[ATTACH]9174[/ATTACH]
                  I think that one is aimed at the Riley Nelsons of the BYU world.
                  Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

• Comment

• I'm like LeBron James.
                        -mpfunk

Comment

• Originally posted by BigPiney View Post
                          Doesn’t that kinda read as [Y]our time to smell the roses?

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by BigPiney View Post
                              Bump

Comment

• Originally posted by chrisrenrut View Post

Bump
                                Roses really smell like poo-poo-ooh.
                                Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

Working...
                                X