BYU vs. Utah threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by myboynoah View Post
    Is there a more insecure bunch of people in America?

Where is the uofu showing "a little flexibility"?
    They allowed some blue on the can.
    Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by falafel View Post
      They allowed some blue on the can.
      Perhaps. I suspect it is more like, "Okay uofu, you can have one of two things: all these millions of dollars, or we'll get rid of the royal blue background on our cans."

uofu: "Oh yeah!"
      Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

• I blame the wife. She clearly is not wearing her G's night and day.

http://i.imgur.com/iRY4edy.gifv

Edit: How do you post gifs?

Comment

• Originally posted by Art Vandelay View Post
          I blame the wife. She clearly is not wearing her G's night and day.

that's a gifv bro. not sure if it's supported.
          Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

• AV, I don't think you fully understand the purpose of this thread.
            Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

• Originally posted by Art Vandelay View Post
              I blame the wife. She clearly is not wearing her G's night and day.

He lies on the ground way too long for the injury.
              Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Poor woman just wanted to do some Tae-Bo in peace.
                Jesus wants me for a sunbeam.

"Cog dis is a bitch." -James Patterson

Comment

• That's a Yale hat.

Comment

• Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

Comment

• steve tate remains a piece of shit

Comment

• Not sure where to put this.

"I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• derik stevenson is unstable

Comment

• Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
                            derik stevenson is unstable
                            That's just two linebackers going at it. This doesn't mean you aren't correct. All linebackers are unstable.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaka View Post
                              That's just two linebackers going at it. This doesn't mean you aren't correct. All linebackers are unstable.
                              super poor form to post a private text message. Poppinga wanted to take the high road and take it off a public forum, DS who is unstable, brought it back. I noticed on facebook you are friends with DS new lady. She also must be unstable.
                              *Banned*

Comment

• Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post
                                super poor form to post a private text message. Poppinga wanted to take the high road and take it off a public forum, DS who is unstable, brought it back. I noticed on facebook you are friends with DS new lady. She also must be unstable.
                                She's actually really nice. I know Derek too and he treats her like gold. Still he's a linebacker.

Comment

Working...
                                X