X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new spoiler tag for postings

{ redacted }
    Last edited by Walter Sobchak; 10-21-2011, 10:09 AM. Reason: none
    You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
    Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump
    You furnish the pictures, and I’ll furnish the war. --William Randolph Hearst

Awesome! It's nice of you to give credit to Jeff Lebowski, but we all know it was you. No way he would have come up with that on his own.

Comment

Very cool. I want to be the first here to see a movie now, unlikely as that may be.
      Get confident, stupid
      -landpoke

Comment

Thanks to SG for giving me the link. That is a very cool option.
        "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
        "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
        "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Crap, another new feature I won't be able to figure out how to use.

Comment

sweet! this will be fun.
            "I don't know the origin of said bitch booming."-Art Vandelay
            "Hot Lunch posted awhile back on this. He knows more than anyone except for maybe BO."-Seattle Ute

Comment

Originally posted by YOhio View Post
              Awesome! It's nice of you to give credit to Jeff Lebowski, but we all know it was you. No way he would have come up with that on his own.
              :dayton:
              "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
              "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.

Comment

This would have been very useful earlier today.

Spoiler for Dexter:
                He's a serial killer
                Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                  :dayton:

Comment

Originally posted by YOhio View Post
                    That's a sweet lid.

You are lucky that I can't think of a witty spoiler tag for you.

Comment

There is now a button in the Advanced editor for adding the spoiler tag. So simple that even BYU71 can do it.

Comment

I added spoiler tags around photos. The spoiler tags worked in Tapatalk, but don't seem to be working in Chrome. Any known problems with spoiler tags on pictures?
                        "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                        - Goatnapper'96

Comment

Originally posted by Pelado View Post
                          I added spoiler tags around photos. The spoiler tags worked in Tapatalk, but don't seem to be working in Chrome. Any known problems with spoiler tags on pictures?
                          Spoiler for nope:
                          "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

Originally posted by Pelado View Post
                            I noticed one where you have [spoiler] instead of [spoiler="explanatory text"] for the opening tag. That might make a difference.
                            "What are you prepared to do?" - Jimmy Malone

"What choice?" - Abe Petrovsky

Comment

Originally posted by Commando View Post
                              Spoiler for nope:
                              Originally posted by Joe Public View Post
                              I noticed one where you have [spoiler] instead of [spoiler="explanatory text"] for the opening tag. That might make a difference.
                              Thanks. I believe I've corrected the problem(s).
                              "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                              - Goatnapper'96

Comment

Working...
                              X