No announcement yet.

Breaking Bad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You guys rooted for WW even after he got Hank killed and shot Mike? Ok...

Comment

• Originally posted by Omaha 680 View Post
      You guys rooted for WW even after he got Hank killed and shot Mike? Ok...
      Also destroyed his family, totally screwed up Jessie's life, and allowed that young girl to die. Go Walter!
      "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
      "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
      "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• the love for WW is complicated
        Dyslexics are teople poo...

Comment

• Originally posted by Flystripper View Post
          the love for WW is complicated
          A man singularly committed to the success of concept. That's a rare thing in today's America.
          Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

• He didn't want Hank killed! And shooting Mike? Well, that's the dirty part of the biz that nobody wants to do but has to be done.
            "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• i liked walt until the end. i also liked hank and mike. i did not like skylar, however.
              Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

• Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
                i liked walt until the end. i also liked hank and mike. i did not like skylar, however.
                "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• Truth.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  Dyslexics are teople poo...

Comment

• I notice you Walter White fans are keeping mum about Jesse Pinkman. That makes sense because you cannot root for both Jesse and Walt simultaneously.
                    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                    "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                      I notice you Walter White fans are keeping mum about Jesse Pinkman. That makes sense because you cannot root for both Jesse and Walt simultaneously.
                      I did. Because they are both complex and nuanced characters and because Aaron Paul is a NSOT208.
                      "Seriously, is there a bigger high on the whole face of the earth than eating a salad?"--SeattleUte
                      "The only Ute to cause even half the nationwide hysteria of Jimmermania was Ted Bundy."--TripletDaddy
                      This is a tough, NYC broad, a doctor who deals with bleeding organs, dying people and testicles on a regular basis without crying."--oxcoug
                      "I'm not impressed (and I'm even into choreography . . .)"--Donuthole
                      "I too was fortunate to leave with my same balls."--byu71

Comment

I notice you Walter White fans are keeping mum about Jesse Pinkman. That makes sense because you cannot root for both Jesse and Walt simultaneously.
                        i think you can
                        Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

• Skylar in the final season and how she acted with her kids and the ploy to be suicidal did not bode well for me.

Bryan Cranston phone call at the end when he had his baby was straight up scary. He growl and tone was something to behold.. He could get you to visualize his anger and image him on the other end of the line at times. Just superb..

Oh, and The Fly episode.. straight up brilliant!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I love Jesse. He's just as conflicted of a character as WW.

Comment

• Saw a number of these shirts at diz today.
                              Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Commando View Post
                                I love Jesse. He's just as conflicted of a character as WW.
                                Not to me. Jesse is greedy and lazy but has a sense of common decency and never lost that through it all. Walter is not lazy but more greedy and a straight up sociopath.

Comment

Working...
                                X