Gameday question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gameday question

Are they filming today at noon? Or is the show broadcast live Saturday morning? What exactly are they doing today at noon?

Originally posted by jay santos View Post
    Are they filming today at noon? Or is the show broadcast live Saturday morning? What exactly are they doing today at noon?

At noon they are filming the sportcenter stuff for the evening and some college gameday live stuff. The show is broadcast live tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by Coach McGuirk View Post
      At noon they are filming the sportcenter stuff for the evening and some college gameday live stuff. The show is broadcast live tomorrow.
      That's what I thought. Good.

Comment

FYI, the BYU has released the following veiled threat to all of their students:

* Cheering and Signs: We ask that those in attendance appropriately represent the university and the Church. Behavior and signs should show support of BYU but also be respectful to opponents. Remember that you will be on university property, required to obey all campus regulations, and subject to university officials.

Comment

Originally posted by I.J. Reilly View Post

* Cheering and Signs: We ask that those in attendance appropriately represent the university and the Church. Behavior and signs should show support of BYU but also be respectful to opponents. Remember that you will be on university property, required to obey all campus regulations, and subject to university officials.
          There goes my sign: "Fetch TCU!"
          Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

"OBEY"

Comment

So what's the chance they get the following:
              "Corso has a baby arm"

Comment

A gentle reminder to students that the "sportsmanship" trophy is the most important trophy.

Comment

Omaha, GameDay is coming to New York Ciiiiitttttttaay!
                  Get confident, stupid
                  -landpoke

Comment

Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
                    Omaha, GameDay is coming to New York Ciiiiitttttttaay!
                    Why are they doing that? No one here cares about college football. Looks like they are doing it in Times Square so I suppose they'll attract a fair amount of tourists as well as Elmos and Minnie Mouses. If we're lucky the desnudas will make an appearance.

Comment

Working...
                    X