• Show
Clear All

• A New England - Billy Bragg

Comment

• Originally posted by USU Coug View Post
      A New England - Billy Bragg
      good choice

Comment

• why isn't youtube wurkin? help me out here, nevermind got it. listenting to william elliot whitmore[YOUTUBE]FvxbIV7MVVg[/YOUTUBE]
        Last edited by frank ryan; 07-17-2011, 03:14 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
          good choice
          I don't have much by Billy Bragg. the "Back to Basics" album is my favorite. I love the raw sound of just his voice and electric guitar. A lot of his other stuff is just too folky to me. I do have the album he did with Wilco that is good, the Guthrie covers.

Comment

• Originally posted by USU Coug View Post
            I don't have much by Billy Bragg. the "Back to Basics" album is my favorite. I love the raw sound of just his voice and electric guitar. A lot of his other stuff is just too folky to me. I do have the album he did with Wilco that is good, the Guthrie covers.
            he did two albums with wilco. if you would like to know more about that and other bragg stuff pm me.

Comment

• Sufjan Stevens-- John Wayne Gacy, Jr.

One of the greatest songs ever penned.
              "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• Originally posted by Commando View Post
                Sufjan Stevens-- John Wayne Gacy, Jr.

One of the greatest songs ever penned.
                My wife won't let me listen to that song with her in the room. It creeps her out. But I agree, it's a great, sad song.
                Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

• "On Avery Island" - Neutral Milk Hotel
                  "I don't know the origin of said bitch booming."-Art Vandelay
                  "Hot Lunch posted awhile back on this. He knows more than anyone except for maybe BO."-Seattle Ute

Comment

• Sun Giant ep - Fleet Foxes
                    So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

Comment

• Let It Be - The Replacements

Comment

• The Velvet Underground & Nico - The Velvet Underground

Comment

• Boxer - The National

Comment

• s/t - SBTRKT

not too bad.
                            "I don't know the origin of said bitch booming."-Art Vandelay
                            "Hot Lunch posted awhile back on this. He knows more than anyone except for maybe BO."-Seattle Ute

Comment

• Slanted & Enchanted - Pavement

Comment

• sigur ros-agaetis byrjun
                                Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

Working...
                                X