The "what are you listening to at this very moment" thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Destroyer of the Void - Blitzen Trapper
    So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

Comment

• Crystal Castles II - Crystal Castles

Comment

• Starsailor - Tim Buckley

Comment

• The Five Ghosts-- Stars
          "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• Real Life - Magazine

Comment

• Debris-Defeater

Comment

• Hideaway - Paul Gilbert & Freddie Nelson
                This space is available.

Comment

• Air Supply. Haha.

Comment

• Mines - Menomena.

My second Portland record today. Go Portland.

Comment

• The Bends - Radiohead

Comment

• Originally posted by Commando View Post
                        The Five Ghosts-- Stars
                        Is that the new album? I've been digging me some Stars lately. Worth a listen?
                        Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

• American Slang - The Gaslight Anthem

Comment

• Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
                            Is that the new album? I've been digging me some Stars lately. Worth a listen?
                            Yeah I love it. The album's eclectic... maybe a little twee for the tastes of some, but I think it's great.
                            "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• The King of Carrot Flowers Pt. One - Neutral Milk Hotel

Comment

• Errand records:

Rumours - Fleetwood Mac
                                OK Computer - Radiohead

The bridge to Let Down is pretty much the greatest thing ever. I can't for the life of me figure out why Thom and Jonny don't like that song.

Comment

Working...
                                X