The "what are you listening to at this very moment" thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
    i keep forgetting that you never experienced these albums live, so I can cut you some slack!
    Old Guy.jpg
    So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

Comment

• im younger than the guys that made the music you are listening to!

while im sorry that you got into music too late to experience most of what you seem to enjoy when it was actually new, i do think there is value in reading books and articles by others who were there and experienced it. kind of like me watching beatles clips on youtube. It is the next best thing, truthfully, and allows late comers to feel part of it all.
      Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
        im younger than the guys that made the music you are listening to!

while im sorry that you got into music too late to experience most of what you seem to enjoy when it was actually new, i do think there is value in reading books and articles by others who were there and experienced it. kind of like me watching beatles clips on youtube. It is the next best thing, truthfully, and allows late comers to feel part of it all.
        old guy II.jpg

Comment

• Watch you tone MG, DDD was at the Rose Bowl when "101" was recorded. (I caught them earlier on that tour at the old Salt Palace.)
          You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
          Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump
          You furnish the pictures, and I’ll furnish the war. --William Randolph Hearst

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkGrace View Post
            [ATTACH]5076[/ATTACH]
            Originally posted by MarkGrace View Post
            [ATTACH]5077[/ATTACH]
            Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• The first one looks like an 80-year old nikuman. That second one looks like the toad from Disney's animated version of The Wind in the Willows.
              old guy II.jpg
              Mr.-Toad.jpg
              Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

• 80-year old Nikuman

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkGrace View Post
                  80-year old Nikuman
                  Except where are the transitions lenses?
                  Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
                    Watch you tone MG, DDD was at the Rose Bowl when "101" was recorded. (I caught them earlier on that tour at the old Salt Palace.)
                    i also caught them earlier on that tour at the Fabulous Forum!
                    Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

• Storytone - Neil Young
                      I told him he was a goddamn Nazi Stormtrooper.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dwight Schr-ute View Post
                        Storytone - Neil Young
                        Is this streaming or something? It hasn't officially been released has it?

Comment

• Originally posted by USUC View Post
                          Is this streaming or something? It hasn't officially been released has it?
                          http://www.npr.org/2014/10/26/357630...oung-storytone
                          I told him he was a goddamn Nazi Stormtrooper.

Comment

• This thread actually got interesting for about 5-6 posts there.

80 year old nikuman. lol.
                            I'm like LeBron James.
                            -mpfunk

Comment

• Do It Again EP - Royksopp & Robyn

Comment

• phil spector was a genius.

Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

Working...
                                X