The "what are you listening to at this very moment" thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nothing Was the Same - Drake
    So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

Comment

• Originally posted by USUC View Post
      Although not necessarily too old, their genius died sometime around 1989.
      Nat a fan of the black album? I don't care for a lot of the post-Black album stuff. But Death Magnetic was a great album and really sounded like ...And Justice for All with better audio mixing to me. I first saw them in 2003 and they were fantastic live.

Comment

• Originally posted by Omaha 680 View Post
        Nat a fan of the black album? I don't care for a lot of the post-Black album stuff. But Death Magnetic was a great album and really sounded like ...And Justice for All with better audio mixing to me. I first saw them in 2003 and they were fantastic live.
        I'm not a fan of the black album although I don't begrudge those that are.

Comment

• Dio perdona tante cose per un’opera di misericordia
          God forgives many things for an act of mercy
          Alessandro Manzoni

Knock it off. This board has enough problems without a dose of middle-age lechery.

pelagius

Comment

• Crooked Rain Crooked Rain - Pavement

Comment

• s/t - Augustines

Comment

• Originally posted by pellegrino View Post
                Loved that one.
                Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by falafel View Post
                  Loved that one.

Those are some filthy vocals. Admit it, you're crushin' on her in part because of the nose.
                  Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

• Originally posted by Donuthole View Post

Those are some filthy vocals. Admit it, you're crushin' on her in part because of the nose.
                    Nose and voice. I have a thing for girls with big noses and killer voices.
                    Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Thanks pellegrino!

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Morning Phase - Beck

Really been looking forward to this.

Comment

• Transferring my music files, and listening to random ones:

2Pac: Wonda Why They Call U Bitch
                          Katie Melua: Nine Million Bicycles
                          3 Dog Night: Never Been to Spain
                          Lipps Inc: Funkytown

Comment

Nose and voice. I have a thing for girls with big noses and killer voices.
                            You think she has a big nose? That gal is gorgeous.
                            "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• Originally posted by Commando View Post
                              You think she has a big nose? That gal is gorgeous.
                              Bigger than average, but certainly not so big that it makes her unattractive.
                              Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

Loved that one.
                                they're my new fav. I'm going to see them live this spring, probably more than once. And yes, she (Rachael Price) is hot, like white hot. Here's a cool interview/performance. MG, do you know this radio station?

Dio perdona tante cose per un’opera di misericordia
                                God forgives many things for an act of mercy
                                Alessandro Manzoni

Knock it off. This board has enough problems without a dose of middle-age lechery.

pelagius

Comment

Working...
                                X