• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by YOhio View Post
    Tool is finally on Spotify.
    Thank you for the warning.

Comment

• The White Buffalo. I love this one; it captures rural childhood in the 80's pretty well.

Comment

• Songs in the Key of Life - stumbled on it, and it's like running into an old friend.

When poet puts pen to paper imagination breathes life, finding hearth and home.
        -Mid Summer's Night Dream

Comment

• Best programming music on a Sunday morning.

You're welcome.
          You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
          Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump
          You furnish the pictures, and I’ll furnish the war. --William Randolph Hearst

Comment

• Originally posted by clackamascoug View Post
            Songs in the Key of Life - stumbled on it, and it's like running into an old friend.
            Here's your friendly announcer.
            As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
            --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

• With the Mr. Bungle reunion shows that just happened and FNM touring, I'm catching another little Mike Patton wave. This guy is incredible...

"I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• Is Mark Grace OK?
                "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• Originally posted by Pelado View Post
                  Is Mark Grace OK?

Does anybody really know what time it is?
                  PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

• Originally posted by creekster View Post
                    Does anybody really know what time it is?
                    Does anybody really care?
                    "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                    - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• Originally posted by Pelado View Post
                      Does anybody really care?
                      About time?
                      "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

• Kendrick Lamar - To Pimp a Butterfly
                        --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

• Originally posted by MartyFunkhouser View Post
                          Kendrick Lamar - To Pimp a Butterfly
                          Great album!

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by UVACoug View Post
                              Great album!
                              With the extra time on my hands, I have been catching up on a lot of what I've missed over the past decade. Kendrick Lamar is amazing. To Pimp a Butterfly and good kid, M.A.A.D city are classic hip-hop albums. Also, listening to the Dissect podcast season on Kendrick Lamar was really interesting.

To Pimp a Butterfly is easily the better album. The thing about both is that they are great as albums, not just a collection of songs. Kendrick is great at telling a narrative arc in both of these albums. I even think some of the songs that seem more mediocre at first listen, end up being some of the better songs when viewed in the context of the albums narrative.
                              --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

• I'm listening to a Cheap Trick greatest hits compilation.

These guys made it, but they should have been even more popular than they were.
                                Last edited by Sleeping in EQ; 04-16-2020, 03:27 PM.
                                We all trust our own unorthodoxies.

Comment

Working...
                                X