The "what are you listening to at this very moment" thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There Will Be Blood OST - Jonny Greenwood
    So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

Comment

• Originally posted by sparky View Post
      Just listened to the album start to finish. My ears are tired. I'm afraid VH has become a one trick pony, all balls-out all the time, except for maybe Tattoo and DLR's Ice Cream Man reprise. Maybe that's just the mood/theme they wanted for this album.

Granted it's impressive that old men can produce that much energy and do it well, but I sort of long for the "songwriter" EVH of albums past. I can put 1984, 5150 or even For Unlawful C.K. on repeat and be happy as a clam, but this new one is tiresome. How about dust off your keyboards Eddie? Maybe it'll grow on me, dunno. WVH can sure hold is own though, dad must be proud.
      I agree that some of the songs aren't particularly strong, but I'm enjoying the aggressive, heavier sound that a lot of the songs have. I think from a degree of difficulty standpoint, this album is one of the tougher ones to play.
      Everything in life is an approximation.

http://twitter.com/CougarStats

Comment

• Merriweather Post Pavilion - Animal Collective

Comment

• Popcorn Bopping. Primary songs given the Kidz Bop treatment.
          Get confident, stupid
          -landpoke

Comment

• Now That's What I Call Music 41
            Get confident, stupid
            -landpoke

Comment

• The king is dead - the decemberists

Comment

• Kindred ep - burial

Comment

• The Wait - Killing Joke

Comment

• Street halo ep - burial

Comment

• The new fun. album is streaming a week early on their web site: http://www.ournameisfun.com/ ... incredible!
                      Visca Catalunya Lliure

Comment

• St. Vincent - Cheerleader.
                        what I am is what I am and I does what I does.

Comment

• [youtube]VuC_l3ymXhM[/youtube]
                          Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

• Its the Arps EP - Todd Terje.
                            Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• NYT is streaming the new Sleigh Bells album "Reign of Terror". I need to give it a few more listens before I make up my mind about it.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/02/19/ar...pagewanted=all
                              "I don't know the origin of said bitch booming."-Art Vandelay
                              "Hot Lunch posted awhile back on this. He knows more than anyone except for maybe BO."-Seattle Ute

Comment

• Poison - Rocket Juice and the Moon

Excited for another Damon project.

Comment

Working...
                                X