No announcement yet.

The "what are you listening to at this very moment" thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To Binge reminds me a lot of Parklife.
    So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

Comment

• Mos Def described the song as "one of the greatest things as an MC that I've ever done".
      Interesting. Maybe this one will come to me a bit more.

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkGrace View Post
        To Binge reminds me a lot of Parklife.
        You like the Gorillaz?

Love their live in Brooklyn stuff, sick.

Comment

• Alright, first time through and the front half seems stronger than the back. That beginning is just an insane run of songs. We'll see how this develops, but right now it looks like it will be in the mix for best of the year.

Can't wait to listen again in the morning!

Comment

• Plastic Beach - Gorillaz

:excited:

Comment

• I d'l'd the Plastic Beach and am going to take it to work. I will return and report.
              "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• The first three tracks are great, but Rhinestone Eyes is just on another level.

I hate to sound like UtahDan here, but that hook is just insanely catchy. Pure bliss.

Comment

• I have my headphones so loud that this thing is hurting my head, and I still just want to turn it up more.

Comment

• Talking Through Tin Cans - The Morning Benders

Comment

• The Mos Def track definitely has some interesting moments, but I think it still needs some editing. Doesn't deserve to be the longest on the album.

Comment

• I love that Mos Def track, the Jelly fish track, and Glitter Freeze so far...
                        "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• Originally posted by Commando View Post
                          I love that Mos Def track, the Jelly fish track, and Glitter Freeze so far...
                          I think Glitter Freeze is great but for some reason others aren't digging it.

The Mos Def track is growing on me, but I would still echo my comments above and from a sound/style perspective I think it's the worst fit on the album.

Comment

• the albert hammond, jr. album.

i love the strokes, and this has some good tracks.
                            Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkGrace View Post
                              I think Glitter Freeze is great but for some reason others aren't digging it.

The Mos Def track is growing on me, but I would still echo my comments above and from a sound/style perspective I think it's the worst fit on the album.
                              You know that there's gonna be like a 20 track b-sides album coming out of this.

Comment

• oh and that Lou Reed track is absolutely fascinating.

Comment

Working...
                                X