No announcement yet.

The "what are you listening to at this very moment" thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't worry about people stealing your ideas. If your ideas are any good, you'll have to ram them down people's throats.
    - Howard Aiken

Any sufficiently complicated platform contains an ad hoc, informally-specified, bug-ridden, slow implementation of half of a functional programming language.
    - Variation on Greenspun's Tenth Rule

Comment

• I just realized the Abba version is so much better than the Erasure version (which is pretty damn good).

Comment

• Originally posted by jay santos View Post

I just realized the Abba version is so much better than the Erasure version (which is pretty damn good).
        bro you know how i know you're gay? hint: two reasons in this post
        Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

• Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
          bro you know how i know you're gay? hint: two reasons in this post
          The music choice is the obvious one. Reason #2?

Comment

The music choice is the obvious one. Reason #2?
            abba and erasure are like the anthems of two different homosexual subcultures

Comment

abba and erasure are like the anthems of two different homosexual subcultures
              Two different subcultures?

Comment

Two different subcultures?
                yes. while both clearly indicate gayness of the listener, they indicate different types of gayness.

Comment

yes. while both clearly indicate gayness of the listener, they indicate different types of gayness.
                  I thought I liked Erasure, but now I'm starting to lean Abba. What does that mean?

Comment

• My mom was a ABBA fanatic. I grew up listening to that every day. I then loved Erasure as a teenager, as well as other gay British synth bands. I guess the writing's on the wall.
                    "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
                    "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
                    - SeattleUte

Comment

• Glad I didn't mention Pet Shop Boys.

Comment

• it was always funny to me how ipu, advocate of burning minorities and legalizing rocket launchers, loved himself a bunch of moody makeup wearing boys with bad haircuts from northern england who played keytars and like to sing about their boyfriends.

Comment

• That guy was fun. Trolling him was as simple as responding to a post of his with fact-based, reasonable argument.
                          "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

Glad I didn't mention Pet Shop Boys.
                            You didn't need to. It was already clear.
                            PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

I just realized the Abba version is so much better than the Erasure version (which is pretty damn good).
                              ABBA is great. I don't remember hearing/seeing the Erasure version until just now. Not impressed.
                              "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                              - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• I grew up in a house full of girls and so I'm very familiar with the ABBA catalog. I still feel I was tricked into watching Mama Mia the time I saw it.
                                "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

Working...
                                X