• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sullyute View Post
    Who cut that kids hair?!
    Originally posted by BigPiney View Post
    I think the kid did it himself.
    Ha! That haircut got him the job. His mom is a fashion designer and her children generally reflect her style. She posted his new 'do on her IG and someone on the project contacted her saying they wanted him.

Comment

• I'm kind of obsessed with Manchester Orchestra's album A Black Mile To The Surface. Every song is great, like some of the Arcade Fire albums -- I love listening to the whole thing straight through.

Comment

• you nerds who like sturgill need to go listen to colter wall. a little hokey but still good
        Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

• Just discovered these guys.... Rock and Roll Lives!

When poet puts pen to paper imagination breathes life, finding hearth and home.
          -Mid Summer's Night Dream

Comment

• Greta Van Fleet? As in the Fox News personality?
            "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• Originally posted by Commando View Post
              Greta Van Fleet? As in the Fox News personality?
              If you like Led Zep... you'll either hate or love these guys.

Comment

• A whole 6 years after Woot first raved about Childish Gambino, I've finally discovered him. His "This is America" is brilliant.

Comment

• Originally posted by Katy Lied View Post
                  A whole 6 years after Woot first raved about Childish Gambino, I've finally discovered him. His "This is America" is brilliant.
                  Did you watch the video?

Comment

• Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
                    Did you watch the video?
                    the video is equally brilliant. Maybe even more so.
                    Dyslexics are teople poo...

Comment

• Originally posted by Flystripper View Post
                      the video is equally brilliant. Maybe even more so.
                      The song is great, but it takes on a new level with the video.
                      Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by clackamascoug View Post
                        Just discovered these guys.... Rock and Roll Lives!

Took me awhile to get around to listening to Greta Van Fleet. I just want to say thank you.

I don't listen to a lot of music anymore, and I certainly don't buy albums, but I did buy theirs. It is awesome.

And yes it sounds like Led Zep reincarnated. Funny thing is that they claim Aerosmith as an influence and never once have mentioned Zep. It has to be a gag at this point.

Comment

• "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• Originally posted by BigPiney View Post
                            Took me awhile to get around to listening to Greta Van Fleet. I just want to say thank you.

I don't listen to a lot of music anymore, and I certainly don't buy albums, but I did buy theirs. It is awesome.

And yes it sounds like Led Zep reincarnated. Funny thing is that they claim Aerosmith as an influence and never once have mentioned Zep. It has to be a gag at this point.
                            Yeah... the whole thing of stating their influences has to be a gag at this point. When you open a song like Highway Tune... you're basically kicking Robert Plant in the nuts and grabbing the crown off his head.
                            Apparently they've got a whole new album coming out this summer... am patiently waiting.

Comment

• 32 years later these lyrics are even more correct than they were in 1986... just spot on. Without looking... do you know the song?

They sell us the president the same way
                              They sell us our clothes and our cars.
                              They sell us everything from youth to religion
                              The same time they sell us our wars.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X