I just got flashed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just got flashed

I just drove by a hummer limo a 18 year old girl (I'm giving her the benefit of the doubt) sticks her head out and waves at me. From behind someone lifts her shirt up. I've never had this happen before and since there is no way i'm sharing this with Mrs V I had to tell someone.

Your avatar is perfect for that situation.
    "I can get a good look at a T-bone by sticking my head up a bull's a$$, but I'd rather take a butcher's word for it". - Tommy Callahan III

Comment

Originally posted by Art Vandelay View Post
      I just drove by a hummer limo a 18 year old girl (I'm giving her the benefit of the doubt) sticks her head out and waves at me. From behind someone lifts her shirt up. I've never had this happen before and since there is no way i'm sharing this with Mrs V I had to tell someone.
      This crap never happens to me and it pisses me off. First SoCal Coug tells me his ugly law school buddy could have shagged Michelle Johnson (Blame it On Rio) during high school and now you've been flashed by an 18 year old. It was always my companions that caught the glimpse of some naked woman while going door to door prior to our companionships. I have to go out and seek these types of opportunities while they seem to fall into everyone else's laps.
      Part of it is based on academic grounds. Among major conferences, the Pac-10 is the best academically, largely because of Stanford, Cal and UCLA. “Colorado is on a par with Oregon,” he said. “Utah isn’t even in the picture.”

Comment

I used to locate underground utilities. I have been flashed on a few occasions. I have also been busy locating utilities in someone's back yard in the summer and come across some ladies sunbathing. It is really hit or miss. Sometimes I looked twice and there were others that I wish I had never seen at all

The worst was when I was hooking up to someone's power and the meter. It was directly under a bay window. After I was done I went back to get my box and looked up at a BBW woman with nothing on but a free-flowing robe that wasn't closed in the front. I was shocked to have seen her there and she seemed to not mind the least bit. She even opened the window and started to talk to me. I was just trying to get the hell outta dodge.
        I'm your huckleberry.

"I love pulling the bone. Really though, what guy doesn't?" - CJF

Comment

I would tell Mrs. V just to let her know you're a wanted man.

Comment

"In conclusion, let me give a shout-out to dirty sex. What a great thing it is" - Northwestcoug
            "And you people wonder why you've had extermination orders issued against you." - landpoke
            "Can't . . . let . . . foolish statements . . . by . . . BYU fans . . . go . . . unanswered . . . ." - LA Ute

Comment

I guess having the powers of the Adversary pitted against you as the Bishop comes with occasional perks.
              "In conclusion, let me give a shout-out to dirty sex. What a great thing it is" - Northwestcoug
              "And you people wonder why you've had extermination orders issued against you." - landpoke
              "Can't . . . let . . . foolish statements . . . by . . . BYU fans . . . go . . . unanswered . . . ." - LA Ute

Comment

Originally posted by DU Ute View Post
                I guess having the powers of the Adversary pitted against you as the Bishop comes with occasional perks.
                I was just thinking that would almost make it worth being a bishop, if that happened once or twice a week on the way to meetings.
                Get confident, stupid
                -landpoke

Comment

Know thou, Art Vandelay, that all these things shall give thee experience, and shall be for thy good.

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hdu-CL_0QQk
                    Dio perdona tante cose per un’opera di misericordia
                    God forgives many things for an act of mercy
                    Alessandro Manzoni

Knock it off. This board has enough problems without a dose of middle-age lechery.

pelagius

Comment

One Mardi Gras day in New Orleans, after all the parades were over, and we had cleaned up the Church....we put our oldest in the car and started driving home. Instead of heading up Napoleon Ave, we went all the way down St. Charles to Carrollton, and then headed lakeside in the direction of Claiborne. There was a big van in front of us. I got stopped at a red light, and they made it ahead of us. When our light turned green, we noticed that the van had stopped. Suddenly, a women in a trench coat leapt from the side door, ran out onto the streetcar track, turned back to the van, and ripped open her coat. She was naked, and stunning in that over-accumulation-of-signs kind of stunning. I caught only the briefest glimpse of several men in the van taking photographs of her before I realized what I was looking at, and I turned my head, and drove our car around their van. My wife and I both feel like that was the only truly negative/evil thing we ever really saw at Mardi Gras.
                      "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

It's funny how that works. I always envied the uncanny ability of my parents to skip all the boring parts of a movie and come in right when the bad stuff started happening.

Comment

Know thou, Art Vandelay, that all these things shall give thee experience, and shall be for thy good.
                          lol!

Comment

you wouldn't tell the Mrs.? OMG, Tick would be flying in, and saying something like "guess what happened to me,,,yeah baby" and would be talking to Drunk tank about it all night....he'd be so happy. your Mrs. needs to loosen up

Comment

Originally posted by Tick's wife View Post
                              you wouldn't tell the Mrs.? OMG, Tick would be flying in, and saying something like "guess what happened to me,,,yeah baby" and would be talking to Drunk tank about it all night....he'd be so happy. your Mrs. needs to loosen up
                              I think that's part of the plan, and then he'll tell her.
                              "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

Working...
                              X